Grassy Lake Drug Bust

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
U.S. authorities intercept drug shipment headed to Alberta | CTV Calgary News

Okay, I've been to Grassy Lake and know a few people from there. This is a surprise to no one. It's a small hamlet of 700 people made up of almost entirely Mexican Mennonite farm labourers. Rumours have been flying for years about this sort of thing. One has to ask why our crack RCMP couldn't put two and two together and deal with this problem. If a farm worker is making $15/hour and is living in a 3000 sq ft house and driving a BMW.....it raises a red flag in my eyes.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
U.S. authorities intercept drug shipment headed to Alberta | CTV Calgary News

Okay, I've been to Grassy Lake and know a few people from there. This is a surprise to no one. It's a small hamlet of 700 people made up of almost entirely Mexican Mennonite farm labourers. Rumours have been flying for years about this sort of thing. One has to ask why our crack RCMP couldn't put two and two together and deal with this problem. If a farm worker is making $15/hour and is living in a 3000 sq ft house and driving a BMW.....it raises a red flag in my eyes.

Yeah, because you're RACIST. Mexicans can be good money managers too. Sheesh. :p