At least 10 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
DEVELOPING: At least 10 people have been shot — with multiple fatalities — at a Navy building in Washington, U.S. Navy authorities said Monday.

A Navy Yard spokesman said the suspected gunman remains active and possibly barricaded following reports of shots fired at around 8:20 a.m. at the Naval Sea Systems Command headquarters in southeast Washington. A U.S. Navy official later told Reuters that it's possible more than one shooter is involved, although that has not been verified.

Police sources told The Washington Post that three shooters, including one in military fatigues, were involved in the incident.

more

At least 10 people injured in shooting at Navy building in Washington | Fox News

4 killed, 8 injured in a shooting at Washington Navy Yard; at least 2 shooters involved

4 killed, 8 injured in a shooting at Washington Navy Yard; at least 2 shooters involved - Washington Times

REPORT: 4 killed, 8 injured...
WASHPOST: Three Two shooters...
1 shooter 'contained,' not in custody...
Described as bald black man dressed in all black...
3,000 workers told to 'shelter in place'...
NBC: At least 2 cops among victims...
WAR ZONE: SWAT-style teams deployed at Capitol...
Flights halted out of Reagan airport...
HOMELAND: 'No known connection to terrorism'...
WH: 'Citizens: Listen to the Authorities'...
WITNESS: 'Lucky he was a bad shot'...
http://liveblog.wtop.com/Event/Navy_Yard_Shooting

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"You know my position on arming morons, Ollie. You arm one, you gotta arm 'em all. Otherwise it isn't good sport."
--Judge Flatt, Nobody's Fool

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
One shooter named, Aaron Alexis is one of the shooters from Fort Worth, Texas is a Military Contractor..

For a minute thought this was going to be Obama's false flag attack on the USA from the Syrian government, now let's invade Syria.. just say'in.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The ideologues and Benghazians will soon be out in full force.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
One shooter named, Aaron Alexis is one of the shooters from Fort Worth, Texas is a Military Contractor..

For a minute thought this was going to be Obama's false flag attack on the USA from the Syrian government, now let's invade Syria.. just say'in.

That's still in the works but it's coming.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
It's pretty funny.

edit: in a very inappropriate way. Sorry, I can't help but laugh at some of the comments people are leaving.

e.g. "When is your funeral?"

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I can understand why a Herring Choker would be offended by a joke about incest and intra-family marriage.

I haven't heard that since I was in Vancouver 35 plus years ago with my new and very attractive young wife (not otherwise related). We were in a bar, she was talking to her aunt, and a very drunk gentleman approached her, waggled his finger at her and slurred "You're.....a cherry hooker"

"A WHAT??" she exclaimed, looking to me for support, and possible removal of this guy that was accusing her of being some kind of hooker.......

I was laughing to hurt myself.

"A CHERRY HOOKER" he insisted....

lol

"Herring choker" I corrected...

'Yeah, that's it!!"

Too funny.

Oh, and Tober, you're still an idiot, now you've just doubled down.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hey Boom, did you hear they took the word "gullible" out of the dictionary?

Yeah, lol New Facebook page.. got it. Joined 09/16/2013

Just pulling info off the Internet as it's posted. I can't always confirm every source as B.S.

Obama is suppose to go to a meeting tonight where there are supposed to be armed military personnel, and now they are concerned.. :roll:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Yeah, lol New Facebook page.. got it. Joined 09/16/2013

Just pulling info off the Internet as it's posted. I can't always confirm every source as B.S.

Obama is suppose to go to a meeting tonight where there are supposed to be armed military personnel, and now they are concerned.. :roll:

They sure are....concerned they hired a guy too black to pass off as a Syrian sent by Assad. 8O