G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about ***** Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a ****.”

Shortly after Mr. Obama’s volcanic performance, Mr. Putin released a terse official statement, reading, “I should be afraid of this skinny man? I wrestle bears.”

After one day of meetings, the G20 nations voted unanimously on a resolution that said maybe everyone should just go home.

source: G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass : The New Yorker

/////////////////////////////////////

Putin merely told the truth when he called Kerry a "liar"--and asked for , if we supposedly have proof that Assad did it, for us to present it to the UN instead of acting Israeli and playing God as if our **** don't stink, and Barry is King of the World...

I think Obama is the Jackass.. resemblance noted

Loud donkey - YouTube

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about ***** Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a ****.”

Shortly after Mr. Obama’s volcanic performance, Mr. Putin released a terse official statement, reading, “I should be afraid of this skinny man? I wrestle bears.”

After one day of meetings, the G20 nations voted unanimously on a resolution that said maybe everyone should just go home.

source: G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass : The New Yorker

/////////////////////////////////////

Putin merely told the truth when he called Kerry a "liar"--and asked for , if we supposedly have proof that Assad did it, for us to present it to the UN instead of acting Israeli and playing God as if our **** don't stink, and Barry is King of the World...

I think Obama is the Jackass..

Loud donkey - YouTube

That's my boy, glad to see he's not taking any crap! -:)

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Like the US doesn't have a bad enough reputation around the globe anyway Bamster somehow finds a way to make it even worse. You would think one of his handlers would have slapped him upside the head with a salmon after the initial comment but no, they let him spew a childish tirade for 10 minutes. WTF was going through his brain one has to wonder. Did he not realize he was directing insolent and idiotic commentary towards his host who, at that time, held Bammer's safety in his hands. Putin should have confiscated AF1 and deported the moron on the next commercial flight in economy class. There is really only one more thing to say about the nonsensical rantings of Obummer.....

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I trust that everybody knows this is a lampoon eh.

Year of Jubilo
by Henry Clay Work (19th century)

Say, darkeys, hab you seen de massa,
Wid de muff-stash on his face,
Go long de road some time dis mornin'
Like he gwine to leab de place?
He seen a smoke, 'way up the ribber
Whar de Linkum gunboats lay;
He took his hat an' lef' berry sudden
An' I spec he's run away!

Chorus:
De massa run? Ha ha!
De darkeys stay? Ho ho!
It mus' be now de kingdom comin'
An' de year ob Jubilo!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well, some stuck-up wiener is bound to complain about threads like these outside of jokes. It was a preemptive pat on the head for those types. There there. :lol:

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well, some stuck-up wiener is bound to complain about threads like these outside of jokes. It was a preemptive pat on the head for those types. There there. :lol:

Did you ever think, just to mess with them a little, that we should put all the political threads into the jokes forum???:D

Just me then? LOL.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Did you ever think, just to mess with them a little, that we should put all the political threads into the jokes forum???:D

Yep, but there's just one difference.......................they are NOT funny jokes!