North Korean leader's ex- girlfriend executed

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I guess the leader of North Korea can find a way to end an unwanted relationship. Seems a bit extreme...:roll:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I guess the leader of North Korea can find a way to end an unwanted relationship. Seems a bit extreme...:roll:

You beat me to this Juan.

How pathetic. Machine gunned along with a Pop Group.

... possibly because his new wife was jealous of the ex-gf.

Last edited:

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Or, Henry VIII, the great Defender of the Faith.

Indeed... the more one learns about NK, the more one sees a system calling itself communist, but which in fact is mostly like a reincarnation of Tudor-style politics.

You know, NK might have a nuke or two which it has to be carefull that they don't blow up in its face, but if one were a middlin-nation looking for international cred - say Turkey for example - they could go in and kick the sh*t out of the place for no reason other than because they were in the mood, and then stand before the UN to request foregiveness, because that's easier than asking permision.

If one had him in custody, how should he be made to pay?

Hmm... how about make him stand naked in a wading-pool full of piranhas, surrounded by walls so he can't get out, with the only option being to sit or lay down.

I wonder how long he could keep standing.

Of course, at first he'd just grab a few and start eating while hollering for wasabi and soy sauce, but if there was a little tunnel through which replacements could swim, I wonder how long he'd last.

Last edited:

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Fess up, now. Who among us hasn't occasionally thought "Boy, if I was the dictator of North Korea. . ."

I'd quit and flee. Most dictators dont get to live a long life and die naturally. North Korea is a bit of an odd one. I wouldnt want to take the chance though.

Or, Henry VIII, the great Defender of the Faith.

He killed two. Kim Jong Un's current girlfriend better watch herself.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If one had him in custody, how should he be made to pay?

How about stand in the middle of a field with pre-sighted mortar like he seemed to like

I'd quit and flee. Most dictators dont get to live a long life and die naturally. North Korea is a bit of an odd one. I wouldnt want to take the chance though.

You're right but the North Korean dictators seem to do pretty well don't they.