Another feral scumbag murders a senior

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The 20-year-old City of Poughkeepsie man accused of burglarizing and murdering a 99-year-old city woman is being held without bail and is due in court Monday morning to face charges, authorities said, bringing relief to the woman’s family.

Police arrested Javon Tyrek Rogers on Friday at 11 p.m. and charged him with first-degree murder and first-degree burglary, both felonies, in connection with the homicide of Fannie Gumbinger, who was found dead at her home on Underhill Avenue early Wednesday morning, said city police Detective Lt. Edward Freer.

Rogers was held in city lockup and arraigned by Judge Katherine Moloney in city court Saturday morning. He was sent to Dutchess County Jail without bail or bond, officials said.

The cowardly animal

more

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/...n-99-due-court-Monday?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
There seems to be a pattern developinhg here and it's not pretty.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nonsense? Why aren't you hearing about all of them?

Because Locutus is posting them... otherwise I would never have know about this story. Maybe Locutus has an agenda? ;)

Poor lady, and hope this sick boy gets to spend the rest of his life in jail.

Cowardly act, you have to have a yellow stripe running up your backside to pick on an elderly old lady who could hardly defend herself.

Do you have cable?

...and I have DirecTV (in Canada)

So I have news.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Sure won't hear about this sh!t via the MSM, that's for sure.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
No, no, no! What are you, dull? The killers are black!

The colour of a man's skin is not related. Too many young people are involved in violent crime. I think the problem is the Goddamned puss-footing that goes on in the courts. It's just as bad in Canada. What the hell good is a sentence of twenty years if the perp can be parolled in five.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The colour of a man's skin is not related. Too many young people are involved in violent crime. I think the problem is the Goddamned puss-footing that goes on in the courts. It's just as bad in Canada. What the hell good is a sentence of twenty years if the perp can be parolled in five.

If it gets pled down to manslaughter, 5 years may be the actual sentence and they can be out in under 2 with time served etc. Sometimes they list the priors and you wonder why this person is still not in jail with a resume like that.