“We Are Going To Have To Kill A Lot Of Whites”

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
DHS Employee Who Buys Guns For ICE Runs Racist Website

“We Are Going To Have To Kill A Lot Of Whites”… DHS Employee Preparing For A Race War; Also Buys Guns For ICE – Right Scoop

So does the Obama administration not do background checks anymore? Or is this the kind of person they hire? Either way, the answer is bad for America:

http://waronthehorizon.com/site/

BREITBART NEWS – Ayo Kimathi, a Department of Homeland Security employee tasked with buying guns and ammo for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, runs a racist, homophobic website called “War is on the Horizon.” He calls himself the “Irritated Genie.” The site required approval from DHS, but Kimathi did not. His former supervisor told the Southern Poverty Law Center that she was “stunned” by the site. “To see the hate, to know that he is a federal employee, it bothered me,” she said. DHS signed off on the site based on Kimathi’s description, but apparently did not bother to check the site.

Kimathi’s site calls President Obama a “treasonous mulatto scum dweller,” and an enemy of the black supremacist movement, along with Oprah, Whoopi Goldberg, and Condoleezza Rice. The site says, “warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count.” Kimathi also says that whites are attempting to “homosexualize” black men to somehow make them weaker, and therefore easier pickings for racism. He also offers helpful hints on how “Black women in the world [can] understand what she needs to do to keep a strong Black man happy.”
Click HERE For Rest Of Story

“We Are Going To Have To Kill A Lot Of Whites”: DHS Employee Who Buys Guns For ICE Runs Racist Website | The Daley Gator

This dood sounds a little mad.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Yep... What could possibly go wrong?

Hey, here's a thought; to save a few dollars and just plain-ole help out, maybe this guy can offer to store a bunch of the weapons and ammunition at his place.

.... That's what good neighbours do - they help out

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep... What could possibly go wrong?

Hey, here's a thought; to save a few dollars and just plain-ole help out, maybe this guy can offer to store a bunch of the weapons and ammunition at his place.

.... That's what good neighbours do - they help out
Again, you're assuming this guy has physical access to the weapons, which is to say the least unlikely.

But I'm interested. What political opinions do you think should make a person ineligible for Federal government employment?

Klan membership?

American Nazi Party?

NAMBLA?

Support legalising marijuana?

Cleveland Browns fans? (clearly out of touch with reality)

Bronies?

Republicans? (it is, after all, a Democratic administration)

Teabaggers?

Texas secessionists?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Again, you're assuming this guy has physical access to the weapons, which is to say the least unlikely.

Physical access - I agree, he probably has no access; but I'm willing to bet that he has complete knowledge of the location and personnel that house the items in addition to the eventual location and deployment of those weapons/ammunition

That info proves critical for an individual that is hell bent on accessing it (or attempting to access it)

But I'm interested. What political opinions do you think should make a person ineligible for Federal government employment?

'Political opinion' is a very nice way of describing his position.

To address your question directly, I would suggest that any 'opinion' that details the overt execution and death to a recognizable demographic within the nation they reside (or any nation in my opinion) should exempt that person from Federal employment.

Same goes for Klan members that support harming (or impeding) members of other races/cultures

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
'Political opinion' is a very nice way of describing his position.
In a country that whose Supreme Court has ruled that the Nazi Party has the absolute right to express their opinion, and to parade it down a street full of Shoah survivors, no position, however insane or repulsive, can be any worse than a mere "political opinion."

To address your question directly, I would suggest that any 'opinion' that details the overt execution and death to a recognizable demographic within the nation they reside (or any nation in my opinion) should exempt that person from Federal employment.

Same goes for Klan members that support harming (or impeding) members of other races/cultures
OK, so that makes Klansmen, Nazis, Black Panthers, Teabaggers, Bronies, and Browns fans ineligible for Federal employment.

But what about Republicans?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
In a country that whose Supreme Court has ruled that the Nazi Party has the absolute right to express their opinion, and to parade it down a street full of Shoah survivors, no position, however insane or repulsive, can be any worse than a mere "political opinion."

OK, so that makes Klansmen, Nazis, Black Panthers, Teabaggers, Bronies, and Browns fans ineligible for Federal employment.

But what about Republicans?

I guess that I must be outta the loop on all of the aforementioned groups... Do all of them publish their intent on exterminating other races?

Just curious

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Yikes.... That's some kinda pier-6 brawl going on... All that's missing is the home-rocket kit and anvil from ACME corporation.

Mayhaps it's time that there be a national MLP registry established... You know, to keep tabs on the changeling population an all

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Department of Homeland Security employee found running racist website, put on adminis

Department of Homeland Security employee found running racist website, put on administrative leave

DHS worker appears in racist video - Silobreaker

Department of Homeland Security employee found running racist website, put on administrative leave

•Associated Press
WASHINGTON - The Homeland Security Department says an employee who runs a racist website predicting and advocating a race war has been put on paid administrative leave.

An acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement who deals with small businesses, Ayo Kimathi, operates the website War on the Horizon. It includes descriptions of an "unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race." Kimathi is black.

Kimathi has been with the department since 2009. He was told Friday that he is being put on paid administrative leave.

His website criticizes whites, gays, those of mixed race, and blacks who integrate with whites. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, earlier this week reported on Kimathi's role in running the site.