Alleged U.S. kidnapper killed in Idaho; teenage girl found safe Read more: http://ww

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Alleged U.S. kidnapper killed in Idaho; teenage girl found safe

CASCADE, Idaho — San Diego County Sheriff's officials say the man suspected of abducting 16-year-old Hannah Anderson has been killed in Idaho and the teen has been found safe.
San Diego Sheriff William D. Gore said Hannah's father was "elated" his daughter was found alive.
Federal and local law enforcement spent Saturday combing through Idaho's rugged Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness in search of Hannah and her suspected kidnapper, 40-year-old James Lee DiMaggio.

DiMaggio is suspected of killing Hannah's mother, 44-year-old Christina Anderson, and her 8-year-old brother Ethan Anderson, whose bodies were found Sunday night in DiMaggio's burning house in California near the Mexico border.
DiMaggio's car was found Friday morning about 40 miles east of the tiny town of Cascade, parked where the dirt road ends and the Sand Creek trailhead enters the wilderness area.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Watching this on CNN with Don Lemon and at least the bugger is dead.
This kid will have problems for a long time

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hurray!! Great ending to a very tragic story.

I hope he didn't rape her. :shock:

I hope not, but bets are with all the effort he took to kidnap her.. sorta betting on he did.

I'm not sad that James Lee DiMaggio was shot dead, sorta glad. Hope they shot him first in the genitals, then killed him dead, like the scum of the earth he is.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
yeah, lol sure. Purple comment.

It's dam sad that some people want to blame women who are confident with their looks and proud of what they have for the demented thoughts of some sick bastard, who in this case got what he deserved, dead.

Yeah, and in this case I think "alleged" is a bit of a stretch. Like who the f**k else did it?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah, and in this case I think "alleged" is a bit of a stretch. Like who the f**k else did it?

Well there is a question if she was willing.. 16 year old rebelling against her parents. Personally I doubt she was willing, but it was suggested.

Read more: James DiMaggio: Car found in Idaho wilderness; kidnapped girl Hannah Anderson 'not held against her will' | Mail Online

"Hannah appeared healthy and safe, leading San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore to conclude: 'As far as we know, it didn't appear she was being held against her will."

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well there is a question if she was willing.. 16 year old rebelling against her parents. Personally I doubt she was willing, but it was suggested.

"Hannah appeared healthy and safe, leading San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore to conclude: 'As far as we know, it didn't appear she was being held against her will."

Yeah, I guess at 16 there is the question of whether or not she was kidnapped. BUT there are two dead victims, so as plausible as the guy's story could be, he might have a bit of problem selling that to the judge.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah, I guess at 16 there is the question of whether or not she was kidnapped. BUT there are two dead victims, so as plausible as the guy's story could be, he might have a bit of problem selling that to the judge.

Well they were pretty close..

and she did send twitpics of herself nude to the guy.. View image: noway

(they tried to scrub the web of the pics.. but once posted on the Internet)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The poor father...both father and daughter have a long road ahead of them.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Hannah Anderson didn't know mom, brother were slain, sheriff says

By Marty Graham, Reuters

SAN DIEGO - A 16-year-old California girl rescued in the Idaho wilderness after her suspected kidnapper was shot dead by the FBI was unaware until she was freed that her mother and brother had been killed a week earlier, the San Diego County sheriff said. Hannah Anderson, who was left badly shaken by her ordeal, was informed while being debriefed by authorities after her rescue on Saturday that her mother, Christina Anderson, 44, and her 8-year-old brother, Ethan, had been killed by her alleged kidnapper, Sheriff Bill Gore said.

More:
Hannah Anderson didn't know mom, brother were slain, sheriff says - World - Canoe.ca

That poor kid. :(

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
California kidnap victim recounts ordeal on social media

MARTY GRAHAM, Reuters

First posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 07:50 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 08:04 PM EDT

SAN DIEGO - Just days after her rescue from an Idaho wilderness, 16-year-old kidnapping victim Hannah Anderson appears to have returned to a social media site she frequented before her abduction to field dozens of questions from strangers about her week-long ordeal.
A series of online chat posts attributed to Hannah, but which could not be immediately verified by Reuters, said she did not try running from her captor because he threatened to kill her, and that the kidnapper, James Lee DiMaggio, "deserved what he got" when he was slain.
The blonde, San Diego-area teenager has remained in seclusion since her abductor, a 40-year-old longtime family friend who worked as a computer technician, was shot to death by FBI agents who rescued her on Saturday.
On Monday night, she appeared to surface on the website ask.fm, an online chat platform that allows users to create a profile in which they can answer questions posed anonymously by other individuals logging onto their account.
CBS News said the mother of one of Hannah's closest friends confirmed that the postings, accompanied by photos Hannah apparently took of herself, were hers.
They appeared on the ask.fm page for hannahbanana722 - a number that coincides with her July 22 birthday - from the San Diego suburb of Lakeside, where she lived with her mother, Christina Anderson, 44, and younger brother, Ethan. Her father, Brett Anderson, resides in Tennessee.
Cell phone snapshots of Hannah posted on the site on Monday night and a history of chats documented before the kidnapping - with a 10-day gap that began Aug. 3, the day she was last seen - appeared to support the postings' authenticity.
By Wednesday morning, the hannahbanana722 account had been disabled. The San Diego County Sheriff's Department said it was aware of the posts but declined to comment on them. Members of the Anderson family could not immediately be reached for comment.
In the postings, Hannah said she was relating her account to dispel misunderstandings about the ordeal, including suggestions that she willingly accompanied her abductor.
Asked why she didn't run, she answered, "He would have killed me."
'HE TRICKED US'
The search for Hannah and DiMaggio began after authorities found her mother and 8-year-old brother dead in DiMaggio's burned-out home east of San Diego on the night of Aug. 4. Investigators have not said how Christina and Ethan Anderson were killed.
Asked whether the two were burned alive, Hannah answered simply, "Yes." She also said she was not at the house when her mother was killed. When asked where she was when the "fire went off," she replied, "On the road to Idaho."
Hannah said she, her brother and mother had been lured to DiMaggio's home by a ruse: "He told us he was losing his house because of money issues, so we went up there one last time to support him ... but he tricked us."
Describing how she ended up separated from her mother and brother before her abduction, she said, "He tied them up in the garage," but she declined to give further details.
DiMaggio and Hannah ultimately were tracked down on Saturday in the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness in Idaho, about 90 miles (130 km) northeast of Boise, after a group of horseback riders reported to authorities that they had encountered the pair in the nearby woods earlier in the week.
Authorities said DiMaggio was armed with a rifle and had fired at least one shot before he was killed by FBI agents in their lakeside confrontation with him.
In the ask.fm posts, Hannah said she did not try alerting the group of riders that she was in distress because, "I had to act calm. I didn't want them to get hurt. I was scared that he would kill them."
She also wrote: "he had a gun and threatened to kill me and anyone who tried to help."
Asked if she could explain why DiMaggio did what he did, she responded, "Because he's physco (sic)."
Authorities have not publicly discussed any possible motives for DiMaggio's actions. A family friend has said that the suspect developed an apparent infatuation with the high school girl that made Hannah feel uncomfortable.
"Why didn't you tell your parents he creeped you out," she was asked online. Her answer: "Because he was a close family friend and my dads Bestfriend and I didn't want to ruin anything between them." (Reporting by Marty Graham; Writing by Steve Gorman; Editing by Cynthia Johnston and Andrew Hay)

California kidnap victim recounts ordeal on social media | World | News | Toronto Sun

Alleged kidnapping victiming Hanna Anderson speaks out | CityNews

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Search warrants show Hannah Anderson's mom, brother were tortured - latimes.com

SAN DIEGO -- Hannah Anderson's mother and brother were "tortured and killed" before the 16-year-old San Diego County teen was abducted from cheerleading practice, according to search warrants released Wednesday.

The warrants also revealed that investigators had requested information on two phone numbers as they probed the possibility that co-conspirators were aiding DiMaggio. His phone had apparently exchanged an unusually large number of calls the day of the abduction and house fire, including 13 with Hannah.

//////////////////////////////

Personally, if my parents were murdered that last thing I would do is go to the Internet and field questions.. just say'in.

Kidnap victim Hannah Anderson's reported online chat raises alarms - CSMonitor.com