School Bus Beating caught on tape.......

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Florida school bus beating caught on tape - OrlandoSentinel.com

Recently released video shows a 13-year-old boy receiving a barrage of blows and kicks from three 15-year-old boys as they all rode home in a Pinellas county school bus.
The dispute began on July 9 when one of the three boys tried to sell the younger boy marijuana while the two were in a bathroom at their drop out prevention school, prompting the younger teen to notify school officials, according to WFLA.com.
Later that day, Joshua Reddin, Julian McKnight and Lloyd Khemradj were on the bus when they confronted their peer about the incident and began beating him while the school bus driver 64-year-old John Moody began to panic and call for help. <check link for the rest of the story>
"Where is Obama, Jackson and Sharpton on this one" is one of the comments if you watch the following video on Youtube

Where is their outrage?

School Bus Beating Discussed by Greg Gutfeld - David Webb - 'The Five' - Fox News - 8-6-13 - YouTube

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
blame blame blame the driver...why is it his fault...sheesh

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I watched this story earlier and I was disgusted. Three guys taking turns beating the snot out of one guy. I haven't heard how the victim is but I hope he is alright. Somebody called these three animals children. I wouldn't even call them human. This attack was agrigated assault plain and simple. How about attempted murder.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I watched this story earlier and I was disgusted. Three guys taking turns beating the snot out of one guy. I haven't heard how the victim is but I hope he is alright. Somebody called these three animals children. I wouldn't even call them human. This attack was agrigated assault plain and simple. How about attempted murder.
exactly and then they tried to blame the driver for not getting involved...we have a way of turning things around and blaming everyone but the perpetrators

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yet the old woman who was mocked on the bus last year got several weeks of almost constant coverage and a lot of money. I said then that had it been kids doing that to kids it would have been largely ignored. Sad that that is true.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The boy who was beaten ended up with a broken arm and two black eyes and numerous cuts and bruises. Wouldn't surprise me if he had some internal injuries as well. Sad.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
'Where is their outrage'.... well, what's to be outraged about exactly? Is someone trying to excuse or justify this? Let these kids off for this crime?

Why is this "national news"?

Because it's never happened before! This new generation of black youth are violent, not like white youth, or youth of the past.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Because it's never happened before! This new generation of black youth are violent, not like white youth, or youth of the past.
So why aren't there more black hockey players?

Didn't you get the memo? The name of these boards have been changed to Conservative Content and logic was tossed out the window.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
According to the last four or five posts ......everything should be fine if we all think the same way... but you all have to agree with me, or else you're right or left and we can't hold hands and sing kumbaya:lol::roll:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You Mad........

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What am I mad at? Your senility? I take great pleasure in knowing that day by day your brain is dying off at an exponential rate.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yep, pure punkism. I agree with those Fox editorialists; the punks beating on the kid should be in adult court. And I agree that the bus driver's prime concern is driving, not nannying. And then there's this: Boy Beaten On Lansing School Bus Really? Not in his assigned seat? WTF do they think they're doing, running an airline? Like it would have made any difference as to what seat the kid was sitting in.
Now that Fox (a national "service") has it up in lights, I bet it'll be up all over the place. Then people will be looking for the cause of stuff like this (it's the way society has been developed that's the cause; people polarizing, profit over people, etc.) and maybe some bandaid will be attached somewhere, but it won't be anywhere near the root cause; treating a symptom rather than the disease. F'n stupid. And crap like this won't stop. The whole issue of society needs to drastically change, but that won't happen because it'll upset some lobby or other and it'll cut into someone's big priority (profit). lol It's the golden rule; whoever has the gold makes the rules and it rules over the other golden rule (do unto others.....). Christianity? The more people that get into more and bigger profit, the less Christianity there is. Proverbs 30:8-9, 1 Timothy 6:9-10, Matthew 6:24-33 etc. etc.
So no, Boomer, the USA is not a Christian nation. The USA is a nation that serves "mammon" and itself.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Am I the only one who finds this pretty normal teenage behaviour? Don't confuse that with excusing it, allowing it, or encouraging it, but it's pretty normal from a human historical and developmental perspective. Adult convictions are unnecessary once the adrenaline stops flowing. You've got kids locked in close proximity with one another, day in day out, regardless of how their personalities mesh, at a volatile time in their development.... they fight.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
The boy who was beaten ended up with a broken arm and two black eyes and numerous cuts and bruises. Wouldn't surprise me if he had some internal injuries as well. Sad.

Thats crazy. Well beyond "boys being boys." I hope they are charged.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Am I the only one who finds this pretty normal teenage behaviour? Don't confuse that with excusing it, allowing it, or encouraging it, but it's pretty normal from a human historical and developmental perspective. Adult convictions are unnecessary once the adrenaline stops flowing. You've got kids locked in close proximity with one another, day in day out, regardless of how their personalities mesh, at a volatile time in their development.... they fight.
Normal behaviour gang kicking and stomping someone who is down..... as opposed to..............piling on a poster in a forum8O.....hmmmmm