Mexico and Canada declared part of US homeland by Senate maps

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Mexico and Canada declared part of US homeland by Senate maps

Canada has been annexed by Homeland Security.. WHAT!! 8O

Sen. Dianne Feinstein referred to the US, Canada and Mexico as “the Homeland” at an NSA Senate briefing on Wednesday, presenting a map that united the three nations as one.

At a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting held to acquire details on the National Security Agency’s mass surveillance programs, Sen. Feinstein (D-Calif.) made a geographic mistake in which she united three large countries into one. The error went by without comment during the briefing, but generated a significant response upon closer examination of the map.

Where Terror Activity Was Disrupted - YouTube

During the briefing, Feinstein, who serves as chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, was defending the NSA’s data-collection programs when she pulled out a world map that identified North America as the “Homeland”. The newly-declassified diagram showed terror activity that the NSA had allegedly disrupted throughout the world.

But while Europe, Africa and Asia were correctly identified by their continent’s name, countries of North America were all encompassed as a new mega-nation.

“Now, the NSA has produced and declassified a chart, which I’d like to make available to all members. It has the 54 total (terror) events,” Feinstein said. “And it shows the events disrupted… 13 in the Homeland, 25 in Europe, five in Africa and 11 in Asia.”

Although it might be easy to brush off the map as nothing more than a mistake made by a staffer, a writer at The Atlantic suggested that it might indicate a potential NSA attempt at tallying thwarted attacks in North America to make anti-terrorism efforts in the US look more successful.

“Normally, this would be written off as a design goof, as one of the NSA’s (newly adept) graphics guys using a little more light blue than he ought,” writes the Atlantic’s Philip Bump. “This being the NSA, we’re not inclined to offer that benefit of the doubt. Is this a way of blending in Canadian and Mexican terror activity disruptions (which, we’ll remind you, is different from actual plots interrupted) to give a larger sense of the NSA’s success at halting terrorism within our borders?”

Whatever the reason for the NSA’s creation of “the Homeland”, the spy agency has already been condemned for failing to respect the sovereignty of other nations through its extensive data-collection efforts.

Some people have taken to Twitter to sarcastically welcome Canada and Mexico to the United States.

“Earths newest continent. Welcome to the Homeland, Mexico and Canada!” wrote Twitter user Kat Capps.

source: Mexico and Canada declared part of US homeland by Senate maps ? RT USA

//////////////////////////////

Welcome to the Homeland my fellow Homelanders.

Official North American Union Flag

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
no surprise here.

And you can all be sure to thank Mr. Harper for this one....
This is pure Conservative party Agenda.

You only have to be a fool, to not know this was going to happen under a
Majority Conservative government.

This is why I have, and will never vote Conservative.

This is pure 100 % Harper.
I hope your all happy you dumb ****ing stupid retarded conservative voting losers.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
We been in the USA for a long time now, with out them being so honest about it.
But all the dumb people still thought we where independent. Now they testing the waters to see if it will float.

At least they being honest about it...

I rather them be honest about it then keep it hidden in there top secret files.
At least then I'm not a tin foil hat dude that actually knows the truth but no one wants to believe
Cause they to dumb to see the truth.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I rather them be honest about it then keep it hidden in there top secret files.
At least then I'm not a tin foil hat dude that actually knows the truth but no one wants to believe
Cause they to dumb to see the truth.

lmao

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
****. Don't talk to me for a few days..... I need to let this new information settle... I'll be ok with it eventually. But for now....

I hate you.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I think its time Canada said enough, I am not in favour of Canada joining an EU style
arrangement or any other arrangement that gives up on inch of sovereignty.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The map merely shows the continent of North America.

And it's not just Canada and Mexico which are painted blue. The whole of Central America (which is part of the continent of North America) is, countries such as Honduras, Nicaragua and Elizabeth II's Belize.

We been in the USA for a long time now, with out them being so honest about it.

Canada is a part of the United Kingdom, not part of the United States.

Elizabeth II is Canada's head of State, not Obama.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Elizabeth II is our head of state independently of her role as head of state of the UK. We have no political ties to the UK anymore and havent for some time.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
We have no political ties to the UK anymore and havent for some time.

Don't be silly. You're a part of the Commonwealth. Canada is more closely linked to the UK than it is to the US.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You mean other than sharing the longest unprotected border and being one another's largest trading partners?

The fact that you share a border doesn't mean anything. You could share a border and be deadly enemies.

The fact is that Canada has more links to the UK than it does to the US. You have the same Head of State; your governmental system is modelled on Britain's more than America's is; your armed forces, and the names of your army regiments, are more similar to Britain's than to America's.

Canada is much more similar to Britain than it is to the US.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
When you factor in all the relevant variables, including trade, the border issue, common culture(s), practices, etc - it does add up to a strong argument

So you have the same Head of State as we do. Your governmental system is identical to ours, not America's. Your military is modelled on Britain's, not America's. You are run by a PM rather than a President. You spell English words correctly. You are part of the Commonwealth. You probably have more family ties to the Uk than you do to the US. And yet you are more close to the US than to the UK?

Okay, then.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And it's not just Canada and Mexico which are painted blue. The whole of Central America (which is part of the continent of North America) is, countries such as Honduras, Nicaragua and Elizabeth II's Belize.

First of North America which includes Canada, The USA and Mexico is North America, Central America is just that Central America. Not part of North America.

That kind of thinking is what got you guys in trouble with Ireland.

Starting to fee like a football here..first we are part of the Homeland, this morning I wake up to find out we are now part of the UK. :lol: