Union Goons Picket Child’s Funeral, Harass Mourners

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The funeral home was eventually forced to call the police when picketers allegedly disrupted a child’s funeral with laughter. The officer asked the Teamsters to leave, but protesters returned when he drove away.

Also from Jammie Wearing Fools: Government workers in the city of Seattle have been advised that the terms “citizen” and “brown bag” are potentially offensive and may no longer be used in official documents and discussions.

"Citizen" is an offensive term. Let that sink in.

Pure Evil: Obama’s Union Goons Picket Child’s Funeral, Harass Mourners, Unleash Dog on Family of Dead Woman | Jammie Wearing Fools

Hilarious: Seattle Wants to Ban ‘Brown Bag’ As ‘Potentially Offensive’ | Jammie Wearing Fools

Blazing Cat Fur: So American labor Unions are basically the Westboro Baptist Church now.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
The funeral home was eventually forced to call the police when picketers allegedly disrupted a child’s funeral with laughter. The officer asked the Teamsters to leave, but protesters returned when he drove away.
Impressive display of immaturity.

Also from Jammie Wearing Fools: Government workers in the city of Seattle have been advised that the terms “citizen” and “brown bag” are potentially offensive and may no longer be used in official documents and discussions.

"Citizen" is an offensive term. Let that sink in.
:shock: WTF?

Impressive display of immaturity.

WTF?

If the shoe fits.... nutbars.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It takes a special kind of loser to disrupt a funeral.... Maybe the union idiots can join the congregation at Westboro Baptist

No quarter with these tards. This is the way it is now.

Laughing at a child's funeral on one hand and exploiting a child going through chemo by using her photo to promote the disaster of Obamacare.

They have no compassion.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Wouldn't saying that this one union local is representative of all labour unions be kinda like saying the Westboro Baptists are representative of all Christians?

Ask the blogger who wrote the tag. It doesn't change what happened.

Shake your fist here

Fun fact: Teamsters Local 727 = 6,800 members, WBC = 40 members.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Writing to BCF?
Waste of keyboard strokes.

Send them my email addr and other info???

I get enough ****e mail already....:smile:

But, thanks anyway.....

It is what it is...

No sense our sensitive friend be cryin' to me though. :lol:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
For the most part I agree with the above comments. Teamsters or any other group
that would do that are not worth the breath they breathe. There is a time and a place
to picket and a child's or anyones funeral is not one of them. I would suggest though
the overall union membership is likely as upset as most of us.
And the caption Obama's union goons is again nonsense. It should be noted that the
Teamsters have supported both parties over time. I remember they were behind Mr
Nixon at one time and we all know how that turned out.
Every incident of every fool cannot be linked to Obama or even W for that matter in the
past.
For those who see the ghost of Obama under every bed and in every closet get a grip

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
It is what it is...

No sense our sensitive friend be cryin' to me though. :lol:

I honestly don't know how you survived this cruel world without me to advise you, Loco..:lol:

BCF gets PAID for updated contact lists. The fishstink he writes is just the 'enticer'..
EHHH_ when your marriage goes sour ,and your ol' lady starts baking you lots of brownies-

You be thankful I told you all about Gopher Kop....my right winger friend!

Last edited:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Fun fact: Teamsters Local 727 = 6,800 members,
They got 6800 people in a 727? Holy crap. That's better than 13 people in a VW bug.

For the most part I agree with the above comments. Teamsters or any other group
that would do that are not worth the breath they breathe. There is a time and a place
to picket and a child's or anyones funeral is not one of them. I would suggest though
the overall union membership is likely as upset as most of us.
And the caption Obama's union goons is again nonsense. It should be noted that the
Teamsters have supported both parties over time. I remember they were behind Mr
Nixon at one time and we all know how that turned out.
Every incident of every fool cannot be linked to Obama or even W for that matter in the
past.
For those who see the ghost of Obama under every bed and in every closet get a grip
lol Right on, Grumpy.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Sooo. I thought they were teamsters.
This headline says they were members of Obama's union. Is that a new union or just mindless right wing rhetoric?
Just wondering.

Personally I don't care if they're Democrats or Republicans. They're *******s, that's the best description of them.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Personally I don't care if they're Democrats or Republicans. They're *******s, that's the best description of them.

No doubt about that. But they are being used by the Tea Party crowd to discredit Obama.
You know, because everything is Obama's fault.