Felon bites chunk out of officer's arm

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

The fine upstanding piece of dog sh!t

The fight began almost as soon as an Orlando police officer pulled over a car with faulty taillights.

It ended after Akil Asim Horsford's gun malfunctioned and he took a bite out of an officer's arm.

Horsford, 23, began arguing when officers ordered the felon out of the sedan parked near Pershing Pointe Apartments after they detected a strong smell of marijuana late Wednesday, according to a police report.

Felon bites big chunk out of OPD officer's arm after gun misfired, police said - OrlandoSentinel.com

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

The fight began almost as soon as an Orlando police officer pulled over a car with faulty taillights.

It ended after Akil Asim Horsford's gun malfunctioned and he took a bite out of an officer's arm.

Horsford, 23, began arguing when officers ordered the felon out of the sedan parked near Pershing Pointe Apartments after they detected a strong smell of marijuana late Wednesday, according to a police report.

Felon bites big chunk out of OPD officer's arm after gun misfired, police said - OrlandoSentinel.com

Best the officer get a rabies shot...........and probably Tetanus too............just to be sure.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver

That's like when me and a roomate broke up a fight in a 7-11 in Vancouver between an angry Nigerian (obvious by his accent) and the worker at 1:00 am (we just wanted chips) and we held the Nigerian while the worker called the cops who showed up in an instant.

The worker pointed at the Nigerian and said, "It was him", whereupon we got waved away and told to go home, yet on the way out we saw (I'm not making this up) the Nigerian pushed the cop in the chest.

http://stuff.digitalock.com/cheaptrickseeyoucrying.mp3

Now... let's think about what a Canadian cop would do after being shot at and bitten so hard a chunk was taken out of the arm.

The obvious answer is we would have rushed back in. While the cop was not looking Bruce would have grabbed the negatory's heals, Chris would have sled and tripped him, and because I'm the skinny one, I would take out the collor-bones with my skinny boot stomping.

What actually happened is we didn't see how the cops dealt with that.

Now...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
So this dude obviously NEEDED to smoke some pot. From the fight that ensued and the level of aggression, he is either mentally ill or on some kind of drug and my guess is both because he has never been a pillar of the community and is a danger to everyone.

Look at this: He's an ex-convict who served time for armed burglary, aggravated battery and molesting a teenager younger than 16 years old.

Buh bye
:hopefully for a long, long time. I hope he doesn't have AIDS and that the cop will be okay. Human bites can be very dangerous just from the bacterial transfer.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
If found guilty of all the charges he is facing, I doubt he will be outside of prison (alive anyhow) ever again.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
You're right, sometimes my patience runs a little short with A$$holes.-:)

LOL! You're still a little off, JLM. The rabies and tetanus shots were supposed to be for the police officer, not the felon. So, when you said he needs a third shot behind the ear, you were talking about the police officer. Hence, Karrie's tongue-in-cheek reply to it.;)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
LOL! You're still a little off, JLM. The rabies and tetanus shots were supposed to be for the police officer, not the felon. So, when you said he needs a third shot behind the ear, you were talking about the police officer. Hence, Karrie's tongue-in-cheek reply to it.;)

It comes with age-:)