Aussie to be deported from the UK

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
More signs that Britain has lost it man.

Oldfield loses right to stay in UK

Boat Race protester Trenton Oldfield has been refused leave to remain in the UK after the Home Office decided his presence was not "conducive to the public good".

The Australian, who disrupted last year's University Boat Race by swimming into the path of the crews, was jailed for six months for his actions.

Oldfield, who was watched by millions of television viewers as he halted the annual race on the Thames between Oxford and Cambridge universities, was found guilty at London's Isleworth Crown Court of causing a public nuisance.

During his trial, Oldfield told the jury the race was a symbol of elitism and that London was blighted by inequality.

Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

"Your offence was planned. It was deliberate. It was disproportionate. It was dangerous."

Goddamn amazing, isn't it!!

They have Muslims preaching hate against them, on their streets, yet they deport an Aussie for stopping an old boys' school blazer's boat race.

They truly are fukked.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Goddamn amazing, isn't it!! They have Muslims preaching hate against them,
on their streets, yet they deport an Aussie for stopping an old boys' school
blazer's boat race. They truly are fukked
You just don't get it do you?

He didn't interrupt a boat race between schools. Oh no. Not at all.

He pissed off the wrong people who were expecting absolutely MASSIVE money transfers.

Take a minute out of you small Muzzie and Liberal hating world to think about who the people are who lost BILLIONS.

Are they the people making Trillions from you hating Muzzies?

This is the perfect time of the morning to grab yourself a fresh coffee and let it dawn on you.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

He pissed off the wrong people who were expecting absolutely MASSIVE money transfers.

Take a minute out of you small Muzzie and Liberal hating world to think about who the people are who lost BILLIONS.

This is the perfect time of the morning to grab yourself a fresh coffee and let it dawn on you.

You do have a way with words, sir.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
With the 2013 Ashes series starting on 10th July at Trent Bridge in Nottingham, this Oldfield idiot will not be the only Aussie leaving English shores this summer (Aussies in England tend to congregate in places like Earls Court in Chelsea). They'll soon be voluntarily leaving England en masse as they won't be able to cope with all the gloating and mickey-taking.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Why does Whistler have the densest population of Australiens off of the planet Oz?

It doesn't. Earls Court does.

As I was walking through Earls Court.
Into a pub I was lured.
Where a nosey Pom said, 'Where you from?' as I downed the amber fluid.
I said 'Get it straight, I'm an Aussie mate.
And I'm fixing to get plastered.
But the beer is crook, and the birds all look
Like you, you Pommy ba.....'

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

You should read before posting man. :lol:

I fully understand the Pythonesque nature of my reply, the insanity of the whole old boys powdered wigs charade. Do you?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You should read before posting man. :lol:

I fully understand the Pythonesque nature of my reply, the insanity of the whole old boys powdered wigs charade. Do you?

You have to remember that the UK is signed up to the 1998 Human Rights' Act and it is often that Act, not the British courts, which decide whether or not someone can be deported from the UK. It was the foreign judges at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg using the Human Rights' Act - not the British courts - who have said that Abu Qatada cannot be deported from Jordan. The British Government is desperate to deport Qatada to Jordan but they are being prevented from doing so by the Strasbourg judges.

However, there was not a peep from the Strasbourg judges when Britain decided, quite rightly, to deport Oldfield. They seem to have no problem with this decision. This is probably because Oldfield is a well-educated white man who studied at Sydney Church of England Grammar School and the London School of Economics. Had he been a Muslim or a black man he'd have been allowed to stay in the UK and live a life of luxury on benefits. But it would not have been British judges who would have decided this. It would have been foreign judges in Strasbourg who would have decided it.

yet they deport an Aussie for stopping an old boys' school blazer's boat race.

The University Boat Race between Oxford University and Cambridge University is a great British tradition dating back to 1829. Oldfield was a foreign guest in Britain and a guest in a foreign country should respect that country's traditions and laws. If they don't and try to disrupt and even end a great tradition of that country then they should expect to be kicked out.

And this idiot Oldfield is one of those annoying Lefties who thinks anyone who has a good education is "elitist" and a "toff". If they had their way everybody in Britain would be educated at a bog-standard comprehensive school.

And Oldfield is also a hypocrite from attacking the Boat Race just because its competitors go to two of the greatest universities in the world. There are six American and four British universities in the Top 10 universities in the world 2012/13, and those four British unis are Cambridge (No2), University College London (No4), Oxford (No5), and Imperial College London (No6). Oldfield himself was educated at the London School of Economics (LSE), which is ranked 69th best uni in the world. So Oldfield himself received a good education.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I spent a year there before Oztraliens invaded. Back when a dual mtn pass was $275 for the year and nobody was in your way on the slopes.