Drunk Mohammed Indicted After Calling In 21 Bomb Threats Against Kodak

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

A federal grand jury has returned a four-count indictment charging a man with making false bomb threats against the Eastman Kodak Co.

here ya go

New York: Muslim indicted for making 21 bomb threats against Kodak | Creeping Sharia

h/t bcf

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
See this is what I love about the American justice system:
If found guilty, Mohammed faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison, a fine of $250,000 or both, on each charge

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
See this is what I love about the American justice system:

Indeed. I find it funny when they sometimes sentence people to several centuries in prison with the possibility of parole about halfway through. Whoever came up with that idea had a pretty good sense of humour.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
10? Not likely. If they want to keep somebody permanently, they hang a lunatic label on the offender. That happens more than we know.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
10? Not likely. If they want to keep somebody permanently, they hang a lunatic label on the offender. That happens more than we know.
unkay I need to look into our legal system more...that will be one of my pursuits when I retire

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
we do.... 8O I thought for the most part people were out in under ten even for murder?

10 for murder? First degree murder is a minimum of 25 years. I believe second degree is 20 years minimum. Manslaughter doesnt have a minimum I dont think. Could be wrong though.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
We do concurrent and consecutive too.

Rare on the second.

10 for murder? First degree murder is a minimum of 25 years. I believe second degree is 20 years minimum. Manslaughter doesnt have a minimum I dont think. Could be wrong though.

In at least 1 State you can receive a sentence of 20 years for manslaughter and be placed on probation-parole that very day.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard

NOrth of the 49th only...

If you are judged guilty by virtue of mental insanity you are 'held at the pleasure of the Govenor General'.

south of the Border I beleive its' different'. that is why you rarely see the bonkers defense in Canada.

BTW, the Republic of Texas attempted to enter the Union by instituting 99 year bindingn indentureship , instead of slavery, for Blacks. At the end of 99 years you were required to leave Taxas.....

Rare on the second.

In at least 1 State you can receive a sentence of 20 years for manslaughter and be placed on probation-parole that very day.

The three of us, we were in this hotel roomBoozin' and havin' a few laughs and we ran out of iceSo I went out to get some
I come back, open the doorThere's Veronica and CharlieDoing number seventeen, the spread eagle
Well, I was in such a state of shock, I completely blacked outI can't remember a thing, it wasn't until laterWhen I was washing the blood off my handsI even knew they were dead
They had it coming, they had it comingThey had it coming all alongI didn't do it, inspite if I'd done itHow could you tell me that I was wrong?

Read more: QUEEN LATIFAH - CELL BLOCK TANGO (HE HAD IT COMIN') LYRICS

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Manslaughter is a lot different than first degree murder. Depends on the circumstances of the case. Even so, seems odd to let them go right away.