‘Pro-Gun’ Ricin mailer turns out to be Hollywood anti-gunner

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The letters came in the mail, and they bore a chilling message:
You will have to kill me and my family before you get my guns. Anyone wants to come to my house will get shot in the face. The right to bear arms is my constitutional right and I will excersice [sic] that right til the day I die. whats in the letter is nothing compared to what ive got planned for you.

The first one was addressed to Michael Bloomberg, the most visible face of the anti-gun movement, but it was intercepted at a postal facility that screens mail for New York celebrities. (No one will ever poison one of them, just an expendable postal worker, the new Ruling Class equivalent of Cleopatra’s food taster). Within a few days an identical letter with an identical date and postmark came to Mark Glaze, the guy who does the day-to-day gruntwork of trying to disarm America for his boss, Michael Bloomberg, at his lobbying firm The Raben Group, 1640 Rhode Island Avenue NW, Washington DC. Glaze was not covered by postal special treatment at the time, but the envelope was opened, as all mail to Washington lobbyists is, by an expendable intern.

more about this lunatic:

http://weaponsman.com/?p=9018&utm_source=feedly

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The headline dosen't make sense as it would appear the letters are threatning to those who would enact gun restrictions, or did Iread the letters incorrectly ?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
true, but more cons than libs. Particularly in the USA.

The bread basket states are mainly pro-gun, and Republican.. Liberals states not so much and gun laws reflect that in those states.
So? I'd bet that most of the anti-gun people are from cities and a-religious. So does that mean that
pro-gun people are hicks and Christians (against killing)?
And why do Christians own guns anyway?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A New Boston, Texas woman who played on TV shows “The Walking Dead” and “The Vampire Diaries” was arrested Friday for allegedly sending letters laced with the poison ricin to President Barack Obama and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. According to NBC News, Shannon Rogers Guess Richardson was arrested in Arkansas on charges that will be filed Friday afternoon.

Officials said that it was Shannon Richardson who first contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation, accusing her fourth husband, Nathaniel Richardson, of making the poison from castor beans and mailing the letters. As evidence, the mother of five, who is currently pregnant with her husband’s child, said that she found a recipe marked “How to make ricin” in their house and a Tupperware container in the family refrigerator containing a substance that “looked like ricin.”

Police arrested Nathaniel Richardson, a U.S. Army veteran, last Friday and questioned him extensively before releasing him. Officers found castor beans in his car, but had no other concrete evidence tying him to the letters.

more

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/07/walking-dead-actress-arrested-in-connection-to-ricin-letters/