Men gang raped 16-year-old girl in Richmond, Calif.: Called her father to brag

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Men gang raped 16-year-old girl in Richmond, Calif.: Called her father to brag

Marcelles Peter and Jose Montano

Jose Montano, 22, and Marcelles Peter, 20, have been accused of violating a young woman, a 16-year-old girl. She was sexually assaulted, reportedly, by as many as 20 men. One of the perpetrators had the gall to brag to her father to about the attack over the California girl’s cell phone – sending her dad into a panic.

He told the jury on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 that he received a call from his daughter’s cell phone from one of the attackers who said she was good at sex. He raced to the school and was met by a Richmond police officer, who called him by name. “I started to buckle because I had not given my name,” the father tells jurors.

The 2 1/2 hour attack happened on Saturday, October 24, 2009 on the Richmond High School campus while a homecoming dance was taking place in the gymnasium.

Suspects Elvis Torrentes, John Crane Jr., and Jose Montano, walk to a preliminary hearing in Martinez, Calif. on June 3, 2013

Richmond officer Todd Kaiser testified the father started screaming and shaking a resident’s fence in his grasp. His bloodied daughter had been horribly beaten, had major swelling on her face and was found slumped over a picnic table metal beam, half-naked with her homecoming dress bunched around her waist. She was surrounded by vomit and covered with debris and urine.

Her dad continues telling jurors, “I told her that we loved her very much and to hold on. I could see she was not conscious enough to respond back. I’m envisioning it, and it was a horror.” His daughter was on a gurney that was boarding a helicopter ambulance.

Peter is charged with three criminal counts of forcible rape, rape by foreign object and forced oral copulation. Each count alleges that he acted in concert with others and inflicted great bodily injuries on the victim. Montano and Peter each face life in prison if convicted.

Top: Ari Morales (L) and Manuel Ortega. Bottom: John Crane Jr. (L) and Elvis Torrentes

The victim was calling her father because she was bored and ready to leave dance when she was approached by a male student to asked her to “party” with him. Next, the sophomore girl was beaten, robbed, raped and otherwise sexually abused after leaving a homecoming dance and drinking in a dark campus courtyard. It’s reported that she was plied with alcohol had a blood alcohol level of .35 and has no memory of the attack. Witnesses are lined up to testify that she was punched, kicked, assaulted with a walkie talkie and dragged. Bystanders were invited to join.

Prosecutors said two condoms, a can of energy drink and a Four Loko (alcoholic drinks) were found at the scene.

On Monday, Contra Costa County Deputy District Attorney John Cope delivered a graphic opening statement yesterday in which he described how police found the girl propped up by a metal beam under a picnic table half-naked and bloodied.

Cope described the series of events that unraveled on October 24, 2009. The victim, feeling bored and hot, left the school dance and went outside to phone her father when she encountered a male classmate who asked her if she wanted to come and ‘party’ with them.

Ari Morales and Manuel Ortega have taken plea deals and are serving 32 and 27 years, respectively.

Two more suspects, John Crane Jr., 43, and Elvis Torrentes, still await trial.

source: 20 men gang rape 16-year-old girl in Richmond, Calif.: Call her father to brag

//////////////////////////////

Castration is to good for these guys, I guess in jail they will receive the same torment they inflicted on that young girl, at least I hope.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Can you imagine, animals don't behave this way. They should be serving life sentences
without parole. People like this and those who damage the lives children should be sent
away forever the first time with no second chances. These animals or lower than animals
cannot be turned into good citizens. I would give clemency to a dog and spare him before
I'd have any mercy for anyone who took part.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
And people criticise the U.S. justice system. Well I don't think there is much to criticise about 27 and 32 years for these bloody heathens!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Where's a Bolivian mob of villagers when you need one?

Oh, and these are not "men". I don't know exactly what they are, but it's not men.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
And people criticise the U.S. justice system. Well I don't think there is much to criticise about 27 and 32 years for these bloody heathens!
that's what I was thinking, here in Canada they would do less than ten. What an horrendous crime. I am so glad they plied her with so much alcohol that she can not remember. That poor, poor father.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Where's a Bolivian mob of villagers when you need one?

Oh, and these are not "men". I don't know exactly what they are, but it's not men.

Hey SLM, two of them have gotten jobs making licence plates. I'm hoping the rest find permanent
employment in the same field.......... Actually, I'm hoping the general prison population finds out exactly
what they are in for.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
If that's the only way losers like that can get a piece of tail, they should be just as generous about giving one. They're going to the right place. Here's to prison telegraph....

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Hey SLM, two of them have gotten jobs making licence plates. I'm hoping the rest find permanent
employment in the same field.......... Actually, I'm hoping the general prison population finds out exactly
what they are in for.

If there's any karma in the world.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
that's what I was thinking, here in Canada they would do less than ten. What an horrendous crime. I am so glad they plied her with so much alcohol that she can not remember. That poor, poor father.

"Less than ten", yep probably by about 91/2.............oh but there may be a few months of probation tacked on! -:)

Who is Big Eddy? Sounds like a delightful guy!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
"Less than ten", yep probably by about 91/2.............oh but there may be a few months of probation tacked on! -:)

Who is Big Eddy? Sounds like a delightful guy!

He has a cousin called Ben Dover. Oddly enough there are quite a few prisoners with that name.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
We need to bring back prison labour! And I mean hard labour. All the jobs no one else wants to do! Of course if a person is in jail for petty theft because they were starving, I could see literacy education or trades training etc. to get him back on his feet. But for something like this, hard labour.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We need to bring back prison labour! And I mean hard labour. All the jobs no one else wants to do! Of course if a person is in jail for petty theft because they were starving, I could see literacy education or trades training etc. to get him back on his feet. But for something like this, hard labour.

What we need is a private prison system for this ilk. No bureaucracy! Is there a market for small pieces of granite?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Oh, Ben! I hear he got reamed out!

Ben is the reamer. He is also fond, well he loves to get right in their face shall we say, of those incarcerated that have their front teeth removed.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
What we need is a private prison system for this ilk. No bureaucracy! Is there a market for small pieces of granite?

I don't know, but you're onto something. Again, crimes resulting from lack of education aside, poverty etc. (petty theft, for instance) aside, I could see changing the law whereby one would legally be a slave of teh state for the duration of their sentence and could be rented out as such (with still basic human rightsw of course) (or if they are sentenced to life, then sold out as such). I'm sure a few entrepreneurs would take advantage of this oportunity.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
what they are in for.

They will. If not from the news, then I am sure a guard would be happy to let them know so it can all get "sorted out".