Jacko's daughter attempts suicie

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Michael Jackson's daughter rushed to LA hospital after suicide attempt

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris nearly killed herself today after posting ominous tweets and throwing a huge fit because she was forbidden to go to a Marilyn Manson concert, sources said.

Paramedics received a call for help at about 1:15 a.m. to the Calabasas home of Jackson's mom and three children, Los Angeles County Fire Department officials said.

The caller reported an overdose and paramedics rushed the patient to a local hospital.

more

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris rushed to LA hospital after suicide attempt - NYPOST.com

marilyn manson.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Actually attention is correct but not media attention. I think there is a struggle going on
in the family and she is being used as a weapon for others to profit from. She wants to
be recognized as a person in her own right. She doesn't want media attention she wants
to be seen as a person of value. It is really sad. We should not be quick to judge the
victim.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Actually attention is correct but not media attention. I think there is a struggle going on
in the family and she is being used as a weapon for others to profit from. She wants to
be recognized as a person in her own right. She doesn't want media attention she wants
to be seen as a person of value. It is really sad. We should not be quick to judge the
victim.

She made a 1/2 video before she tried to kill herself.. that's is not the sign of a depressed person, that is someone who is crying for attention plane and simple..

A depressed person is depressed, not in your face.. on Youtube.

I struggle to find sympathy for people that try to kill themselves, it's selfish and desperate.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
She made a 1/2 video before she tried to kill herself.. that's is not the sign of a depressed person, that is someone who is crying for attention plane and simple..

A depressed person is depressed, not in your face.. on Youtube.

I struggle to find sympathy for people that try to kill themselves, it's selfish and desperate.

Marylin Munroe and Judy Garland used to attempt suicide regularly. They both eventually succeeded.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

I dont. Blaming a person for succumbing to a mental illness is no different from blaming a person for dying of cancer. No one chooses to have an illness whether it be physical or mental.

Possibly. Cant say I blame her given the life she has had so far. She should be getting attention just not media attention.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Michael Jackson's daughter rushed to LA hospital after suicide attempt

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris nearly killed herself today after posting ominous tweets and throwing a huge fit because she was forbidden to go to a Marilyn Manson concert, sources said.

Paramedics received a call for help at about 1:15 a.m. to the Calabasas home of Jackson's mom and three children, Los Angeles County Fire Department officials said.

The caller reported an overdose and paramedics rushed the patient to a local hospital.

more

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris rushed to LA hospital after suicide attempt - NYPOST.com

marilyn manson.

Very sad but I guess having a dad as screwed up as hers was is just too much!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I wish everyone would take the Canadian Mental Health's suicide prevention course. The misinformation out there is "deadly" pun intended.

She is a lovely looking young girl with a family history of mental illness so not a big surprise. I hope she gets the help she so obviously needs, or next time she might succeed as so many do.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
At least she got Presley eyes....

WHAT??? 8O Where did Presley get into the bloodline?

Paris Jackson reunited with birth mother Debbie Rowe | The Sun |Showbiz

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
People should just pray for her and stop joking about this. I'm sure we wouldn't be taking it so lightly if it was a loved one.

Sure what she did was wrong, but she obviously needs help.

With the Presley AND Jackson fortunes, she can buy all the attention she wants.

Walth does not guarantee mental health and happiness.