Bosnian Chuck Norris strangles brown bear

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
BELGRADE, May 26 (RIA Novosti) - A 48-year-old shepherd from the village of Vrba in the southeast of Bosnia and Herzegovina strangled a brown bear barehanded after the wild animal attacked him, Bosnian television reported.

Blazo Grkovic was tending a flock of sheep on a meadow in Volljak, when the bear assaulted him. The shepherd had a small ax with him, but had no chance of using it.

“At one moment the bear grasped my hand and I choked it by the throat with the other hand until the animal fell down,” Grkovic told journalists adding that he neither remembered the details of the struggle, nor how long it lasted.

After the vicious encounter with the animal, the bleeding shepherd managed to cover a distance of several kilometers along a mountainous path before calling an ambulance.

Doctors diagnosed multiple injuries to shepherd’s hands, legs and head caused by the bear’s jaws and paws. Grkovic will remain hospitalized for over a week, they said.

Bosnian Shepherd Strangles Brown Bear Barehanded - TV | World | RIA Novosti

h/t Ogrish

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Bosnian Chuck Norris? There is only ONE Chuck Norris....he just has the ability to be in many different places at the same time!8O

Lol.

The guy's lucky, probably an emotional reactive instinct that kicked in and fortunately worked in his favour.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I am laughing...where's the picture of the dead bear, where are the pictures of his half shredded body...lol.... this is an actual news story; just the facts ma'am

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I am laughing...where's the picture of the dead bear, where are the pictures of his half shredded body...lol.... this is an actual news story; just the facts ma'am

?OVJEK KOJI JE GOLIM RUKAMA UBIO MEDVJEDA: Pogledajte kakve je rane zadobio - Sand?ak Info

Nev (Chuck) Jerovatno (Norris)