A taste of Sharia in the Sault?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via bcf:

CEO Of Sault Ste. Marie YMCA Shocked To Find People Aren't Buying Into Her Multiculty Bull**** Sharia Law

Critics charge Y event everything from sexist to an attempt by Muslims to bring in Sharia law via the back door

"Caruso said she expected disagreeable feedback, but concedes she’s somewhat shocked at the tenor of some responses, most of which have come from women.

"It's amazing the people who consider us to be a melting pot, similar to the States rather than a mosaic,” she added. “All through elementary school and high school and into university taking geography and studying different cultures, I've always been taught that Canada is a mosaic. For people to believe that's not the case and when you come to Canada you should be 'Canadian' and get rid of all your heritage and cultural ways is a little surprising to me."

I bet it is.

more

Female-only swims take heat | Local | News | Sault Star

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"F uck Sharia and f uck her. She portrays herself as reasonable but Canadians are SICK of Mu slims trying to impose THEIR failed culture. If they don't like it here they can f uck off back to whatever sand lizard 3rd world sh ithole they came from.

ENOUGH !"

Love this posted on that page by Gorden Campbell.. says it perfectly.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"F uck Sharia and f uck her. She portrays herself as reasonable but Canadians are SICK of Mu slims trying to impose THEIR failed culture. If they don't like it here they can f uck off back to whatever sand lizard 3rd world sh ithole they came from.

ENOUGH !"

Love this posted on that page by Gorden Cambell.. says it perfectly.
Boner, No Muzzies asked for it, it was offered by the YMCA CEO. The M in YMCA stands for Moonbeam.

It was people like you and Locutus who flipped out not Muzzies.

Critics charge the concept, geared to cultures and
religions that forbid mixed-gender pool outings, is everything from
sexist to an attempt by Muslims to bring in Sharia law via the back door.
Religions that forbid women from doing anything but spit out kids until their women are crippled those like godless Orthodox Heebs.

It's obvious neither of you can grasp what you read.

Oi Vey! Another hate thread without a point.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boner, No Muzzies asked for it, it was offered by the YMCA CEO. The M in YMCA stands for Moonbeam.

It was people like you and Locutus who flipped out not Muzzies.

WTF.. I said I just liked what someone posted.. I made no reference personally as to the article.. just a comment on Locutus news link..

However, I will make one statement directed at you... Muslims suck and Liberals Swallow.. (don't choke Petros)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What was imposed Boner? Who forced you into something?

How much extra do you charge to swallow or is that a Liberal freebie?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Hey Petros:

Quit your bitching and read the Star article. The word appears in the second sentence. I even added a question mark in the title.

Protip: Check your meds.

Thanks eh.

As for reporting this post, I hope you step on a Lego. :lol:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Do Orthodox Heebs follow Sharia because they don't allow their men and women to swim together either.

Does the Sault have a Heeb modesty patrol to keep their women in line.....yet?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Do Orthodox Heebs follow Sharia because they don't allow their men and women to swim together either.

[SIZE=+2]The Sault Star[/SIZE]
It is our pleasure to bring your community news to you.

We value the tradition of delivering the latest news, events and information to you and your community.

As a proud member of the Sault Ste. Marie community, we are deeply rooted in the local history and are committed to being an active and engaged contributor to our future.

Our advertising, editorial and reader sales and service teams are always available and interested in hearing from you!

If you have any other questions regarding the Sault Star, please click the link below, complete the contact form, and we will gladly get back to you.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
In the 1980's in Saskatoon we had women only swims at the YMCA. Big hairy deal.

If I was Caruso I'd tell the complainers to ' stop being a bunch of "silly puddings".

Is 'silly pudding' allowed in this fora?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard

Whatever...

Attachments

• micemen.jpg
    micemen.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 4
  • henry the human fish.jpg
    henry the human fish.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The sky is falling, the sky is falling......:roll:

Female only, male only, family only, toddlers only, teen only,etc.....swims are nothing new. I can remember all of them and they had nothing to do with "religion". It's past time for these small minded idiots to get over their bigotry.