Here goes another conbot::::::::::::::

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I hope all of the mf'ers realize (both sides) that this is just the beginning... and I hope we as the public follow through, this is our opportunity to require transparency

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I hope all of the mf'ers realize (both sides) that this is just the beginning... and I hope we as the public follow through, this is our opportunity to require transparency

One can only hope, Sal; but they ignore the media, ignore the courts, ignore parliament.....................guess they're not too worried.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
One can only hope, Sal; but they ignore the media, ignore the courts, ignore parliament.....................guess they're not too worried.
that's waht shocks me...it is often just a blip in the radar and then onward they go...teflon... people forget in their partisan mind just how foul they are and then defend them to death in a month...

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Our PM who is off to Peru
Dreamt he was dodging a shoe.
He awoke in the night
In a terrible fright
And found it was perfectly true...

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
well look at that, 3 threads now concerning the senate scandal and only one was posted by cobalt.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
lol Harpy's people seem to have learned deviousness from previous gov'ts quite well. Haven't seemed to learn how to avoid repercussions, though, much like previous gov'ts, also.
Although politics and religion are the biggest banes to humankind, they are still very entertaining.