Toronto Mayor Rob Ford in 'crack cocaine' video scandal

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A video that appears to show Toronto’s mayor smoking crack is being shopped around by a group of Somali men involved in the drug trade.

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford in 'crack cocaine' video scandal | Toronto Star

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Star; pathetic. Show the video or shut-up. If no video shows up Ford should sue the poop out of The Star.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Those could be players on one of his football teams. The pic above looks like an after-season party or something.

Am I missing something in the pic -- where is the crack?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I’m f---ing right-wing,” Ford appears to mutter at one point. “Everyone expects me to be right-wing. I’m just supposed to be this great.…” and his voice trails off. At another point he is heard calling Trudeau a “fag.” Later in the 90-second video he is asked about the football team and he appears to say (though he is mumbling), “they are just f---ing minorities.”
I don't care if he smokes crack. If he really said this on the other hand, THIS is disgusting, and his career is OVER.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Rob Ford................the mayor that just keeps on giving. Controversy seems to follow this chap around like a lost puppy.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
The Star; pathetic. Show the video or shut-up. If no video shows up Ford should sue the poop out of The Star.

Two different media sources have seen it, Walt. Pony up 200k if you need to see the video. Your boot licking of Ford is vile. I voted for the twat, thankfully I have come to my senses unlike you.

You're a typical sun reader though, so your defense of Boss Hogg comes as no surprise.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Though I haven't read any of the articles, NP, NY Daily News, and the TO Star are all carrying the story.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
From what I heard,the pic shown here is not the one with the pipe and lighter,the cute girl{lady} from the paper ,that claims to have seen said video,said the person alleged to be ford is sitting,holding a pipe and lighter,swaying and mumbling incoherently.
None of this changes my mind,I thought he was an a** hole since day one.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

It doesn't matter whether or not Rob Ford is guilty of what he's accused of. He is the head honcho of the 5th largest government in Canada and must not only be squeaky clean, but must be seen to be squeaky clean...........that is part of why he is paid the "big bucks". When you have a common felon in court charged with an offense there is a thresh hold of proof that has to be met, but I'm not sure that same thresh hold applies in this case. He has at some point seemingly put himself in a compromising position.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It doesn't matter whether or not Rob Ford is guilty of what he's accused of. He is the head honcho of the 5th largest government in Canada and must not only be squeaky clean, but must be seen to be squeaky clean...........that is part of why he is paid the "big bucks". When you have a common felon in court charged with an offense there is a thresh hold of proof that has to be met, but I'm not sure that same thresh hold applies in this case. He has at some point seemingly put himself in a compromising position.
Hooey.