Meanwhile, in Montreal...

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
there's this asshat:

Anti-Canada and anti-English sentiments are continuing in the province of Quebec.

On May 15, the group 'Put Canadian Flag Back In Quebec Assembly' posted a video of a demonstration taking place in the Montreal Metro.

The short 55 second video captures a person dressed as a woman, possibly as the queen, with a beard standing on top of the Canadian flag while waving royally and mocking the national anthem.

The Montreal Metro is no stranger to controversy.

Previously, Montreal transit workers refused to serve an English-speaking minister and earlier this year, drunk students went on a rampage.

Sun News : Shocking anti-Canada protest on Montreal metro

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Forgive them for they know not what they do? This kind of stuff has gone on in Quebec since I can remember. Doesn't make it right or proper but it isn't exactly earth-shattering. I mean how seriously are you going to take someone who dresses like the Queen? ;-)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Forgive them for they know not what they do? This kind of stuff has gone on in Quebec since I can remember. Doesn't make it right or proper but it isn't exactly earth-shattering. I mean how seriously are you going to take someone who dresses like the Queen? ;-)

Someone recently took a guy with pink hair as serious buyer for his truck....that didn't work out too well did it?

Nah, just roundup the idiotic ones and ship them to Afghanistan.
Send Keebeckers straight to the hash and heroin? GREAT IDEA!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
[/FONT]
Someone recently took a guy with pink hair as serious buyer for his truck....that didn't work out too well did it?

No, petros it didn't. But you would, I think, be the last person to target every freak or wannabe with pink, purple, green or blue hair. And I think most people would think twice about getting in a truck with someone dressed like the Queen especially if the wig was part of the package.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My bro was a gay hooker. I've heard about weird stuff that very few every get the privilege to hear that goes beyond pink hair or simple wigs.