Mass. Police Catch 7 ‘Chemical Engineers’ Tr

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It's probably nothing.

A group of individuals from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Singapore were caught early Wednesday morning trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir in Massachusetts, one of the largest man-made public water supplies in the county, CBS Boston reports.

The trespassers, five men and two women, were caught in one of the no-trespassing zones of reservoir, according to Massachusetts state police.

Police also said that the trespassers “cited their education and career interests” for being in the area and claimed they are “chemical engineers” and “recent college graduates,” CBS Boston reports.

more

Mass. Police Catch 7 ‘Chemical Engineers’ from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, & Singapore Trespassing Major Reservoir | Video | TheBlaze.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not worried about the Pakistanis and Saudis, but the Singaporese are a danger to Gawd and the Stars & Stripes.

They hate us for our freedoms.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is quite normal for people to visit the remote Quabbin Reservoir after midnight in the restricted areas. Nothing to be suspicious about people.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Just chemical engineers trespassing illegally in the dead of night in a remote area of western Massachusetts...that happens to be the main water source of Boston and the Greater Boston area. No worries.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Caution over paranoia. What I notice here is very little caution and a large amount of phobia. By the looks of it, the reservoir wasn't that hard to get into, which indicates a degree of recklessness concerning keeping the water safe for use.
The phobia I mentioned? I guess anyone who follows Islam must be a terrorist, right? I suggest testing the water for a few weeks.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We should not be too eager to condemn them for being normal as the rest of us.
I know even in this community there must be people visiting our water storage
area in the middle of the night and trespassing into areas that are restricted.
What possible plot could they be hatching. Especially chemical engineers.
We can't even get young people out to vote let alone climb out of bed in the middle
of the night to visit a reservoir.
anyone who listens to a single explanation these folks have to offer deserves to
be sent to the same asylum the trespassers should be in.
The religion of peace was likely attempting to hold their version of a good day at
everyone Else's expense. Its not about when are they going to learn the real question
is When Are We Going To Learn?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Caution over paranoia. What I notice here is very little caution and a large amount of phobia. By the looks of it, the reservoir wasn't that hard to get into, which indicates a degree of recklessness concerning keeping the water safe for use.
The phobia I mentioned? I guess anyone who follows Islam must be a terrorist, right? I suggest testing the water for a few weeks.

The Grendel Report: Canadian terrorists discussed alternative plans to poison air/water to kill up to 100,000 people: Court docs

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is not about paranoia its about being vigilant. We have allowed a lot of people
into our societal midst that want to do us harm. Yes there is a majority who are hard
working people who want to belong and we should ensure they get there chance.
The problem is in amongst them are those who would cut our throat in a heartbeat.
We have to work hard and be aware of those who are a problem and deport them
when we catch them. Two solutions here, for minor players have a catch and release
program through mandatory deportation. For actual plotters and those who carry out
acts or would be acts of terrorism prison or death that is a solution with meaning.
All this hand ringing and so on is just that. We have to ensure we don't go about
punishing a whole society of citizens because they are different but those who do not
want to be part of our society should not get to stay here and be a threat to us all.
Someone has to start addressing the problem.
One real good sign of progress was the Muslim Community informing authorities about
the railway plotters, perhaps we are turning a corner here in more ways than one.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Boogieman!!!!!

These ones ignored the "Keep Off The Grass" sign?

Grass has mind altering compounds that can brainwash perfectly good Christians into being trippin' out psychonauts.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If terrorism were real, they would have torched millions of acres of crops ages ago. You only need a bic lighter to take millions of tonnes of food off of plates.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
This is not about paranoia its about being vigilant.
Like I said, caution over paranoia.
We have allowed a lot of people into our societal midst that want to do us harm. Yes there is a majority who are hard working people who want to belong and we should ensure they get there chance.
The problem is in amongst them are those who would cut our throat in a heartbeat.
We have to work hard and be aware of those who are a problem and deport them
when we catch them. ......
Yeah, must be the foreigners, huh. We all know that no homegrowns would ever think of doing anyone else some harm.
One real good sign of progress was the Muslim Community informing authorities about
the railway plotters, perhaps we are turning a corner here in more ways than one.
Yeah, people like that beat the hell out of some people that "don't want to get involved".

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

And putting armed guards around our water sources would be what LG?

No the Quabbin Res. is massive and we could easily get into it.

Does Canada have armed guards and patrols around every major water source?

I still find it astounding. After the Boston Marathon Bombings we were told by many sources that it must be anti-government right wingers... but not to jump to conclusions.

But guess what... they were Islamic terrorists after all!

We can't even get young people out to vote let alone climb out of bed in the middle
of the night to visit a reservoir.

Exactly!

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
And putting armed guards around our water sources would be what LG?
Cautionary. But who says armed guards are the only answer?

Does Canada have armed guards and patrols around every major water source?
I'm pretty sure Canada isn't a major target for nutbars. Besides, just because the USA gets all paranoid about sh|t doesn't mean Canada has to.

I still find it astounding. After the Boston Marathon Bombings we were told by many sources that it must be anti-government right wingers... but not to jump to conclusions.

But guess what... they were Islamic terrorists after all!
So you're saying that leaping to conclusions is the way to go because it's 100% infallible?
People leaped to the conclusion that the Japanese wouldn't attack Pearl Harbor, also.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

My water supply has a highway through it.

A terrorist truck driver crashed a tanker this spring. Bloody al Qaeda truckers. Geeeees!