The liberal who cried 'rape'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via bcf:

A well-known female liberal blogger and radio host at the University of Wyoming (UW) is being accused by police of fabricating a rape threat against herself to appear as if it came from a conservative.

The obscene message directed at activist Meg Lanker-Simons was posted on a college “crush” Facebook page earlier this week and immediately ignited outrage from the college community.

“I want to hate f**k Meg Lanker-Simons so hard. That chick that runs her liberal mouth all the time and doesn’t care who knows it,” it read. “I think its hot and it makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican bitch,” the post reads, according to a screenshot. h/t ae

read on:

Police say liberal student activist threatened herself with rape in Facebook hoax, framed conservatives

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
well now drugs, alcohol and insanity don't work for you honey...you need to quit drinking, up your meds and lose the insanity

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Drama addiction, do your friends suffer from it?

Symptoms can be hard to spot, and can disguise themselves as zealotry, loudmouthness, attention seeking, and batshytecrazyness.

If you think someone you love might be suffering from this terrible affliction, please, talk to them today. Because obviously they need the f'ing attention.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
via bcf:

A well-known female liberal blogger and radio host at the University of Wyoming (UW) is being accused by police of fabricating a rape threat against herself to appear as if it came from a conservative.

The obscene message directed at activist Meg Lanker-Simons was posted on a college “crush” Facebook page earlier this week and immediately ignited outrage from the college community.

“I want to hate f**k Meg Lanker-Simons so hard. That chick that runs her liberal mouth all the time and doesn’t care who knows it,” it read. “I think its hot and it makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican bitch,” the post reads, according to a screenshot. h/t ae

read on:

Police say liberal student activist threatened herself with rape in Facebook hoax, framed conservatives
lol Can we say "attention hog"?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
An argument could be made that this is essentially a form of Munchausen syndrome. Technological Munchausen? Ohmigawd, we should write a paper.
honestly, she is so out there, she hasn't a clue about the damage she has done... she and those three dopes from Boston are the type of people with the ability to rile me...I can even forgive stupidity, but this angers me.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
honestly, she is so out there, she hasn't a clue about the damage she has done... .

Well Sal... some of her fans disagree...

An exerpt from the article... bolding and highlighting is mine...

Since police cited her, supporters have a constructed a Facebook page entitled “Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent.”

“Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent we believe what she did was justified and deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations we stand behind you sister,” reads that page’s description.

They believe she is justified in lying. That is the new way of the radical libs here in the U.S.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Since police cited her, supporters have a constructeda Facebook page entitled “Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent.”

“Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent we believe what she did was justified and deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations we stand behind you sister,” reads that page’s description.

They believe she is justified in lying. That is the new way of the radical libs here in the U.S.

That's the way of radical anything. The ends justify the means.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Eagle, it is necessary to take any means possible to bring to light the horrific rape culture that is so rampant in this continent, that they have to make up threats.

What a shameful disservice to victims everywhere.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

Since police cited her, supporters have a constructeda Facebook page entitled “Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent.”

nah, the lies are not new nor are they liberal... lies are just the tools some on either side use to justify what they believe is worth fighting for, right or wrong. I find it sad when truth is the sacrifice. Others believe any means is justifiable to get what they believe is right.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm pretty sure there are people with this same twisted mentality on the other side of the coin too yeah. Who think they are so interesting, so controversial, so cutting edge, that their opponents can't do anything but lie awake at night furiously 'debating' (wink wink nudge nudge) to arguments they're having in their heads with them.

At least, that's how zealots come across to me ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
nah, the lies are not new nor are they liberal... lies are just the tools some on either side use to justify what they believe is worth fighting for, right or wrong. I find it sad when truth is the sacrifice. Others believe any means is justifiable to get what they believe is right.

You know Sal... it is just becoming so blatant down here with these libs.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You know Sal... it is just becoming so blatant down here with these libs.
don't know since I am up here ...but for me, life has taught me, everything in moderation where ever possible usually comes closest to the best for the most.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Drama addiction, do your friends suffer from it?

Symptoms can be hard to spot, and can disguise themselves as zealotry, loudmouthness, attention seeking, and batshytecrazyness.

If you think someone you love might be suffering from this terrible affliction, please, talk to them today. Because obviously they need the f'ing attention.

Oh my that was so so accurate.