Bids to deflower life-like sex doll top $100,000

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Bids to deflower life-like sex doll top $100,000

QMI Agency

First posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 01:22 PM EST | Updated: Friday, March 08, 2013 01:48 PM EST

Bidding on the chance to deflower a very life-like Brazilian sex doll has topped $100,000.
"She has green eyes, fleshy lips, full breasts and a body that is the envy of all women," Sexonico writes on its website, as translated from Portuguese. "Nobody in the world is so delicious and so appetizing as Valentina."
And she's a virgin.
"You can be the first man to spend the night with her!" says the auction site, where the most recent bid, as of Friday morning, was $105,100.
That's deflating for Rebecca Bernardo, a living, breathing Brazilian woman whose virginity auction last month reportedly netted a top bid of $35,000.
What's more, Valentina's winning suitor will be flown to Sao Paulo for a night's stay in the presidential suite at Motel Swing, with a special candlelight dinner with champagne, an aromatic bath with rose petals, and a digital camera to shoot the experience and "show it to your friends."
Valentina will be clad in "special lingerie" for the occasion.

Valentina is a life-like Brazilian sex doll that is up for auction on Sexonico's website. (Sexonico Photo)

Bids to deflower life-like sex doll top $100,000 | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
lol I wish I could afford to be frivolous with $100K. :D
Sometimes I just wish I could relax a bit and be frivolous with money period. I just respect it too much. But people around me that are frevolous with it always seem to avoid the chopping block that lingers just outside of the light, in the shadows in my head.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Sometimes I just wish I could relax a bit and be frivolous with money period. I just respect it too much. But people around me that are frevolous with it always seem to avoid the chopping block that lingers just outside of the light, in the shadows in my head.
It may hover around you, but the probabilities are that it'll nail them before you. :)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Really? People like Peter Pocklington, Sean Quinn, Jackie and David Siegel, Eike Batista, etc. never drop fortunes? ;)
Bill Gates dropped a whack of dough a few years ago, too.
yeah but they are not in my little world... in my little world people spend like crazy and just move on...I say I am fiscally conservative but that is being liberal... I am a tight a s s...lol I would like to just go mental and spend like crazy for a bit...you know...renovate, trip my brains out all over the world... new clothes, new cars... fun stuff...but I also want to keep my money...

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Most people can. I mean, how pathetic do you have to be to have that kind of money yet still feel the need to pursue a sex doll?????

Honestly, if I had the money, I would do things like this just to make people stop and think about how screwed up the world is. All money at those amounts is generally wasted anyways. $40,000 a plate dinner: is that really any better?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I wish someone would give me 100,000 and order me to blow it

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Honestly, if I had the money, I would do things like this just to make people stop and think about how screwed up the world is. All money at those amounts is generally wasted anyways. $40,000 a plate dinner: is that really any better?

Wouldn't you just be as guilty then as those you condemn? I might make a spectacle of something to bring attention to it, but I couldn't bring myself to waste that kind of money!8O

Anyway, with $100,000 you could probably afford a real live girl, lol.

I wish someone would give me 100,000 and order me to blow it

Uh huh, in a thread about spending 100K on sex doll, wanting someone to order you to blow it....not at all cheeky. ;)

Lol

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
yeah but they are not in my little world... in my little world people spend like crazy and just move on...I say I am fiscally conservative but that is being liberal... I am a tight a s s...lol I would like to just go mental and spend like crazy for a bit...you know...renovate, trip my brains out all over the world... new clothes, new cars... fun stuff...but I also want to keep my money...
heheh You are not alone.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Uh huh, in a thread about spending 100K on sex doll, wanting someone to order you to blow it....not at all cheeky. ;)

Lol
Um...8O oh... it must have been Freudian...lmao