Teacher fired after children taste her blood

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Reuters

First posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 01:55 PM EST | Updated: Friday, March 08, 2013 02:14 PM EST

OSLO - A Norwegian kindergarten teacher was fired this week after she brought a vial of her own blood to class and allowed children to touch and taste it, the head teacher of the kindergarten said on Friday.
The teacher in Sola, on Norway’s western coast, brought in a blood sample that was taken earlier in the day and poured it on a plate for the children, aged between 3 and 6, to see.
“The children asked if they could touch it and she allowed them,” Inger Lise Soemme Andersen told Reuters. “Then they asked ’how do we get it off?’ so she put her finger in her mouth and the children followed suit.
“The parents are mortified, shaken and shocked.“
Soemme Andersen added that the teacher, a temporary employee, had been tested for AIDS and Hepatitis B following the incident. Results of the tests are not yet in, but authorities consider the risk of transmitting any infection very low.

Teacher fired after children taste her blood | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
That's twisted. No kindergarten kid needs to be told what blood feels like.... they've all bled for some reason or another by that age. No adult would logically think they ought to do that.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I just still can't help but have my brain go anywhere but 'fetish' with this article.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Reuters

First posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 01:55 PM EST | Updated: Friday, March 08, 2013 02:14 PM EST

OSLO - A Norwegian kindergarten teacher was fired this week after she brought a vial of her own blood to class and allowed children to touch and taste it, the head teacher of the kindergarten said on Friday.
The teacher in Sola, on Norway’s western coast, brought in a blood sample that was taken earlier in the day and poured it on a plate for the children, aged between 3 and 6, to see.
“The children asked if they could touch it and she allowed them,” Inger Lise Soemme Andersen told Reuters. “Then they asked ’how do we get it off?’ so she put her finger in her mouth and the children followed suit.
“The parents are mortified, shaken and shocked.“
Soemme Andersen added that the teacher, a temporary employee, had been tested for AIDS and Hepatitis B following the incident. Results of the tests are not yet in, but authorities consider the risk of transmitting any infection very low.

Teacher fired after children taste her blood | Weird | News | Toronto Sun
I'm not sure if want to know if the moon was full or even where she originally got the blood from.

That's twisted. No kindergarten kid needs to be told what blood feels like.... they've all bled for some reason or another by that age. No adult would logically think they ought to do that.
Let then help cooking and make liver the favorite dish. This is too twisted not to be a ritual dreamed up and acted on by just one person. In the West the first things is to check the prescription.

I just still can't help but have my brain go anywhere but 'fetish' with this article.
Do tell , .......

Creepy and potentially dangerous. Everything you could want in a kindergarten teacher.
You too.

Really. What an odd idea.
Last but not least. Remember this is a mythical question in time and place and deed. (or is it??)

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The update would be the fantasy of the ramifications of virginal blood being given to infants (under 20 even as they aren't very bright compared to how they should be 40 years down the road)

The new one, until I make another post saying different , is it was a first aid class and this was a fainting test. The fainters would be offered alternative education through games that tailored them to the best occupation as an adult they could be without it being a decision they were shoved into. If you fainted, first aid was not at the top of the list 'natural' and so on down the line. Teachers would play with dolls without breaking them, having them raise a plant would be good for seeing new things go through changes before you and being able to ley it go along with all the memories as the next plants get your full undivided attention or something along that line.

Like how hard a push is before you should start to get mad rather than the 'first tap' starting 'a feud that lasts for whatever...)

I'm going to stick with that bolded version instead of it was previously boiled and did not contain eggs based on the children's DNA on the samples or they were blessing the ones given to a woman 3 1/2x times older and the saga goes on to some horrible ending for ,...stay tuned next week ....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The update would be the fantasy of the ramifications of virginal blood being given to infants (under 20 even as they aren't very bright compared to how they should be 40 years down the road)

The new one, until I make another post saying different , is it was a first aid class and this was a fainting test. The fainters would be offered alternative education through games that tailored them to the best occupation as an adult they could be without it being a decision they were shoved into. If you fainted, first aid was not at the top of the list 'natural' and so on down the line. Teachers would play with dolls without breaking them, having them raise a plant would be good for seeing new things go through changes before you and being able to ley it go along with all the memories as the next plants get your full undivided attention or something along that line.

Like how hard a push is before you should start to get mad rather than the 'first tap' starting 'a feud that lasts for whatever...)

I'm going to stick with that bolded version instead of it was previously boiled and did not contain eggs based on the children's DNA on the samples or they were blessing the ones given to a woman 3 1/2x times older and the saga goes on to some horrible ending for ,...stay tuned next week ....

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I have a trustworthy spotter, and could use the mental break right now. lol.

I hear that. All that logic and rational thought can be both a blessing and a curse, sometimes it might be nice to just 'turn it off'. lol.

That's usually when I go into silly mode. I mean, sometimes you just gotta joke 'em right?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Bet ya the school is really pleased with her antics.

I wonder where this will go? And who holds responsibility ultimately? pretty wild ♦

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Plausible non-perverted rationale: she thought it might help some of them get over their fear of blood.

Still... what a wonderfully bizarre experience to grow up with. They will be wondering about that their entire lives, I am sure.