Justin Bieber booed

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I've been tired of this doofus for a long time now, and I'm glad that his fans are starting to finally get tired of his oafishness. Wasn't it so sad that his birthday party got ruined by "ruffians"? LOL!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I thought the OP said 'boned' so was all ready to wish JB a proper attaboy.

Anywho, I'm with many who'd rather see someone slap the chapstick right off his girlie-man lips.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He's a very talented performer and has entertained millions and continues to do so. He was late the other night but perfection is hard to maintain.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
He's a very talented performer and has entertained millions and continues to do so. He was late the other night but perfection is hard to maintain.

So you do have his posters in your bedroom.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I think that the real question is if the posters have tear stains all over them (when someone is that obsessed with JB; I'm pretty sure they do a lot of crying - at least, they had better be tear stains)

He's 18 now so it would be legal to have whatever stains on them. Gross but legal.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Looks like he dazzled them when all was said and done. Way to go Beeb!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He gets no boos from me.
1. I wouldn't go to a concert of his
and
2. he ain't worth the breath

a shrug is about the extent of my effort.

I could muster an eye roll, but only because he's a fellow Canadian. If he wasn't I'd be right there shrugging with you.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
He also walked off stage in a later show suffering from shortness of breath and went to hospital.

And yesterday he attacked a photographer as he was getting into a car outside his London hotel shouting: "I'll beat the f**k out of you!"

The photographer shouted: "Go back to America!" after he was pushed out of the way by Bieber's security.

I wonder if Bieber would have done that had he not had burly men protecting him.

He's not had a good time in Britain.