Lady found in hotel water tank.........................................

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Water tested after B.C. woman found in L.A. hotel tank - World - CBC News

The headline is about them testing the water................holy sh it !!

Lady gets killed, dumped in a water tank, and the main vein is testing the water.

I know it's important, but, come on.:smile:

I think that basically everything that happened to her or what she was doing after she left for her trip is such a mystery that the news media is probably scrambling to find something to write about her. All they have, or at least all that's been released to the media, was the bizarre elevator video and the fact that some hotel staff remembered seeing her before she disappeared. Hence the focus being on the water, which is a big enough story in and of itself to be honest. I think the report of the alarm not going off when it was opened kind of suggests an insider was involved in at least disposing of the body. It would be awfully coincidental for the killer to just happen to dump the body in the one tank where the sensor was malfunctioning.

Peaches

Nominee Member
Oct 19, 2012
Biloxi, MS
Well, not to take the attention off the poor lady, which is of course more important, the video was kind of strange she seemed to hide in fear, then walked out in the hall and kind of moved her arms. Could be murder or perhaps she was having a manic depressive episode off of medication the behavior can be very bazaar but that she wound up in one of the tanks - hum.... some one would have had to carry her up a ladder dead weight of what 130#?? or force her to climb up the ladder then get in the tank well I havn't heard anything about the autopsy report and we may not for a while if they suspect it is murder until they have a suspect.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I suspect that it was an employee of sorts that more than likely perpetrated this crime. I just don't think that anyone(sane or not) would choose that particular avenue for suicide. Hopefully the murderer(s) is caught and brought to justice.