The 'racist' cowboy and indian party

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Geezus h.

Outrage grows over ‘racist’ cowboys and Indians party held at Toronto bar

Outraged Torontonians banded together on Saturday night to descend on a “racist party in full swing” at a Parkdale bar: A “cowboys and Indians” gathering complete with war paint and faux headdresses.
The party of 20 people, dressed in cowboy hats, headdresses and plastic tomahawks, gathered at Parkdale’s The Rhino Restaurant and Bar on Saturday night, reportedly to commemorate a double birthday.

Another patron spotted the party and sent out an alert on Twitter: “There are people actually dressed as cowboys and Indians. Face paint and feathers.”

As the message gained ground on the Twitterverse, users bombarded the Rhino’s Twitter feed with accusations of racism and threats of boycott.

more outrage

The Rhino Restaurant and Bar attacked over cowboys and Indians party | Posted Toronto | National Post

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I wonder if this would have been OK?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Geezus h.

Outrage grows over ‘racist’ cowboys and Indians party held at Toronto bar

Outraged Torontonians banded together on Saturday night to descend on a “racist party in full swing” at a Parkdale bar: A “cowboys and Indians” gathering complete with war paint and faux headdresses.
The party of 20 people, dressed in cowboy hats, headdresses and plastic tomahawks, gathered at Parkdale’s The Rhino Restaurant and Bar on Saturday night, reportedly to commemorate a double birthday.

Another patron spotted the party and sent out an alert on Twitter: “There are people actually dressed as cowboys and Indians. Face paint and feathers.”

As the message gained ground on the Twitterverse, users bombarded the Rhino’s Twitter feed with accusations of racism and threats of boycott.

more outrage

The Rhino Restaurant and Bar attacked over cowboys and Indians party | Posted Toronto | National Post
lol
TO-ians have their heads up their a$$ets.
Here's some "racism" for them; they're small-minded gnats with little or no intelligence.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Wow, a birthday to remember,

so now the party people feel terrible, their party was ruined, and the restaurant is all confused... but hey, some people got to feel superior, in the know and totally self-righteous even if it did cost $30.00 in cab fare

Maybe they could sue...good heavens

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Everyone must realize by now... the PC crowd hates... I mean HATES to see people having a good time.

In my lock solid Democrat controlled state of Massachusetts the libtards have full control. The Governor and State Legislature do nothing but raise taxes and ban things. We are under Nanny Martial Law and have been for decades. It kills them to see other people happy and enjoying themselves.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
FFS!

Some people need to get a life!

I can only imagine how life would have been if these idiots were around when I was a kid playing cowboys and indians.

Especially since the cowboys never won.

Petros, great pic!