How many people are aware of just how stupid some drivers are?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Some of the sh*t people do is just mind boggling! Before drivers' licenses are granted, maybe the onus should be on the candidate to prove she/he has the mentality for it!

Speeders' excuses dismay Abbotsford police - British Columbia - CBC News
Are you saying people should have to meet an intelligence profiency before being cut loose in society? Sounds familiar.

A few TV commercials explaining how to merge would help freeway traffic immensely. Probably as effective as adding more lanes.

And following to close is another.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Are you saying people should have to meet an intelligence profiency before being cut loose in society? Sounds familiar.

A few TV commercials explaining how to merge would help freeway traffic immensely. Probably as effective as adding more lanes.

And following too close is another.

You got the idea!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
the ones I hate most are the ones that insist on passing on the inside while I am making a turn. Almost got another one on sunday with the lowbed. Apparently when a truck puts on a turn signal it now means to pass on that side.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
the ones I hate most are the ones that insist on passing on the inside while I am making a turn. Almost got another one on sunday with the lowbed. Apparently when a truck puts on a turn signal it now means to pass on that side.
I always thought those were just disco lights that blink on vehicles. They mean something?