Aah Ten shun Callin in all Red necks - Ya wanna bee a star.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Think I was behind one of those critters today. Chevy or GMC, 1-ton, huge tires, lift-kit, lights all over it, chrome this and chrome that, AB plates, doesn't like corners, pedal to the metal on straightaways, etc. Couldn't see the girlfriend, but I bet if she was in there, I wouldn't be surprised if I thought she looked remarkably like a pit bull or rotty. :D

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Think I was behind one of those critters today. Chevy or GMC, 1-ton, huge tires, lift-kit, lights all over it, chrome this and chrome that, AB plates, doesn't like corners, pedal to the metal on straightaways, etc. Couldn't see the girlfriend, but I bet if she was in there, I wouldn't be surprised if I thought she looked remarkably like a pit bull or rotty. :D

I'm tryin' to picture you with a mullet and beer-stained wife beater.

Nah... Too much of a stretch

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
lol Gawd, no. Can't handle those hairdoos, I'm Irish (means I'd probably die a horrid death at the hands of the gods if ever dared spill a drop of wobbly pop), and I'm a softie when it comes to my women. :D

Understood... Nothing you've ever posted would suggest that you aren't anything but respectful to the ladies in your life.... The comment was only made because I believe that in order to don a certified (and potentially award winning) mullet, one MUST sport a beer stained tank-top to fully accentuate the coiffure.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Understood... Nothing you've ever posted would suggest that you aren't anything but respectful to the ladies in your life.... The comment was only made because I believe that in order to don a certified (and potentially award winning) mullet, one MUST sport a beer stained tank-top to fully accentuate the coiffure.
Yeah, I got that. You made me laugh. :D