Tom Cruise thinks he's on planet to fight aliens.......

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Tom Cruise thinks he's on planet to fight aliens, says new book
China National News (ANI) Monday 14th January, 2013
Tom Cruise has signed a billion-year contract of service with the Church of Scientology, to save the world from aliens - not on the big screen but in real life, a new book has claimed.
New Yorker writer Lawrence Wright bombshell new book, 'Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood and The Prison of Belief' has detailed the 50-year-old actor's demigod status within the church, as well as the group's ultimate purpose - to protect humanity from aliens living in our bodies, who are bent on destroying us and ultimately the planet, Fox News reported.
Cruise was introduced to the controversial religion when he was 23 years old by his then-girlfriend, actress Mimi Rogers, who was an avowed member of Scientology.
He kept his initial participation low-profile and later began undergoing "auditing" - a process in which church members are queried about every aspect of their lives - under real name Thomas Mapother IV.
He later come to believe that in the hierarchy of Scientology, he was No. 3, behind only the founder, the late L. Ron Hubbard and No. 2 David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board of the Religious Technology Center. (ANI)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Since Ron passed on to fighting alien in Paradise from wherever Tom must be Number 2 Honcho. Does he use a light sabre or does he use pure brawn.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Anybody who frequents this forum and still doubts the existence of aliens and their ability to occupy the human body, is not paying attention. This might also explain some of Omicron's posts.

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
so many of the Hollywood types are Scientologists. When any of them defect, which is apparently hard to do since they retrieve you and retrain you in order to save you but most have horror stories to tell. Their cult is attempting mightily to save their botched reputation.

I wonder if Holmes will eventually talk? She can not of course while their daughter is young. And I would not be surprised if she didn't sign some type of agreement to that effect.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
so many of the Hollywood types are Scientologists. When any of them defect, which is apparently hard to do since they retrieve you and retrain you in order to save you but most have horror stories to tell. Their cult is attempting mightily to save their botched reputation.

I wonder if Holmes will eventually talk? She can not of course while their daughter is young. And I would not be surprised if she didn't sign some type of agreement to that effect.

I had a friend who once upon a time did an undercover article on scientology, and according to him, the biggest thing that the 'church' does, is essentially a lie detector test. So every bit of dirty laundry, every weakness, every character flaw... they have it all, and aren't above threatening their high profile members with it.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I had a friend who once upon a time did an undercover article on scientology, and according to him, the biggest thing that the 'church' does, is essentially a lie detector test. So every bit of dirty laundry, every weakness, every character flaw... they have it all, and aren't above threatening their high profile members with it.

Had their asses sued by many persons- Germany removed their Religious status- My opinion - they are a Cult, driven by money and power.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Wow, and of course one would have to take the lie detector in order to be a part of the church.

The one program I saw showed the building were a lot of thought retraining is done (Solely for your own good of course.) It is gated and escape proof apparently one young girl that they were trying to get out and eventually did, was forced to take a tooth brush and scrub out one of the dumpsters. They also spoke of hauling heavy rocks from one pile to another and back again to break them down physically before they can get to them emotionally and mentally.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Had their asses sued by many persons- Germany removed their Religious status- My opinion - they are a Cult, driven by money and power.

The sooner they lose that status everywhere, the better everyone else will be. It amazes me that they've been able to amass as much power as they have, but with the prevelance of social media nowadays, their ironclad grip on secrecy slips further and further away. I can just imagine how many dirty deeds that "church" has done.