Coyote Population on the Rise

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Feral cats are worse that coyotes when it comes to killing off things like song birds and birds that eat a lot of insects. I would rather see a cull on feral cats than coyotes.
I would rather just see a cull on humans that abandon their pets... that would solve everything. :)

Yep, an unarmed cat's a dead cat!
common yeah, now you're gettin' it

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Feral cats are worse that coyotes when it comes to killing off things like song birds and birds that eat a lot of insects. I would rather see a cull on feral cats than coyotes.

Feral or Daryl, both need some good public-relations people.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Are their paws attached to their shoulders? And cats are armed. They have claws that will shred your arm in a second. I know. More than one feral cat did my arm.

Way more serious than I was intending to be. I was more going for the unarmed (no weapons) vs the unarmed (no actual arms) play on words thing. Spade will appreciate it.

And yes, feral cats are nasty things.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I just don't think killing off p u s s y is ever a good thing in the long run, it makes coyotes testy.8O

Don't put it that way, you'll get the boys all upset.

;)

Gawd gives katz legs, but not for arms.

As Cliffy pointed out, they have them pre-installed, like Wolverine.

They have difficulty using regular arms due to the absence of opposable thumbs.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
bingo... I started us off in the e-coli thread as well...lmao.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Actually I like them a lot except when they pull apart my above ground irrigation lines
looking for water in the summer.
They kill the mice in the orchard and other nasty little critters and in winter they chase
the deer out of the orchard as well. Deer eat the fruit buds lower down and that makes
for fewer apples in fall.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
SLM got me, I'll have to take a paws and reflect on that