Indian guru is early frontrunner for 2013 troll of the year

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via Fark

'She's as guilty as her rapists': Guru Asaram Bapu sparks outrage by blaming girl for the gang rape that killed her

Controversial spiritual guru Asaram Bapu has sparked outrage by suggesting that the Delhi gang rape victim was equally responsible for the crime as her attackers.

Asaram said the victim should have called the rapists her brothers and begged them to stop. This would have saved the life and honour of the girl, he said.

Addressing his followers, Asaram said that when the girl encountered the six drunk men she should have taken God's name and could have held the hand of one of the men and said "I consider you as my brother" and should have said to the other two "Brother I am helpless, you are my brother, my religious brother".

more

'She's as guilty as her rapists': Guru Asaram Bapu sparks outrage by blaming girl for the gang rape that killed her | Mail Online

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Exactly SLM... her honour was never injured. Her body was. Men like them can't touch a woman's honour.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
This would be getting a lot more mileage if it were a Muzzie sect. Nobody ever pays attention to the Hindus.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
via Fark

'She's as guilty as her rapists': Guru Asaram Bapu sparks outrage by blaming girl for the gang rape that killed her

Controversial spiritual guru Asaram Bapu has sparked outrage by suggesting that the Delhi gang rape victim was equally responsible for the crime as her attackers.

Asaram said the victim should have called the rapists her brothers and begged them to stop. This would have saved the life and honour of the girl, he said.

Addressing his followers, Asaram said that when the girl encountered the six drunk men she should have taken God's name and could have held the hand of one of the men and said "I consider you as my brother" and should have said to the other two "Brother I am helpless, you are my brother, my religious brother".

more

'She's as guilty as her rapists': Guru Asaram Bapu sparks outrage by blaming girl for the gang rape that killed her | Mail Online

This guy needs to get a slap upside his empty head. She has more honour than those scumwads that raped (and murdered) her(or this sputtering idiot) ever will.