The hair whisperer

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Nice to know there are upstanding citizens out there who will make sure the creeper touching you.... gets spread all over the internet. Seriously. Would you not tell the guy to cut it out?

Bremusa

Nominee Member
Dec 29, 2012
Ha! The person videoing might have seen this guy before on the same route doing the same thing.

This should be reported this could only get worse.

Bremusa

Bremusa

Nominee Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nice to know there are upstanding citizens out there who will make sure the creeper touching you.... gets spread all over the internet.

Seriously. Would you not tell the guy to cut it out?
What and have the guy think he needs to be armed with scissors for trophies.

LOL

I know, it's not really a laughing matter.

Bremusa

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Why get involved when you may have a viral video on your hands? You gotta have priorities you know.
The shocker would be seeing the video, kinda feeling sick to your stomach and thinking f*** that's MEeeeee...lmao

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Funny you should say that because I would be more p*ssed at him than they guy doing the touch.

Oh absolutely! While I certainly wouldn't want the guy in the video sitting behind me, on some level, while definitely creepy, it reads like a compulsion on his part.

The guy with the camera made a choice.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Oh absolutely! While I certainly wouldn't want the guy in the video sitting behind me, on some level, while definitely creepy, it reads like a compulsion on his part.

The guy with the camera made a choice.
agreed