More shooting in US

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
• Shooting incidents play on the minds of Americans
• Panicked people flee shooters in California and Alabama
• Man shot after entering hospital with gun
More shooting sprees have occurred in the US states of Alabama and California.
Following the recent massacre at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14th, reports have come in about a gunman who fired at least 50 shots in a parking lot outside the Fashion Island Mall in Newport Beach, 56 kilometres south of Los Angeles on Saturday.
Shoppers panicked after the shots were heard.
One man was injured while trying to flee the area.
Police rushed to the mall to arrest the shooter who has been identified as 42-year-old Marcos Sarinana.
Police have alleged Sarinana was shooting weapons into the air.
Earlier on Saturday, a gunman opened fire at a hospital in the US state of Alabama, injuring a police officer and two other people.
He was shot and killed by a policeman.
Many people across the US have become rattled following the recent spate of mass shootings, especially the shooting spree in Connecticut in which twenty-seven people, 20 students, 6 adult victims, and the shooter, were killed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Protesters have been gathering outside the White House demanding stricter gun control in the United States.
An online petition has already been filled by people urging the US government to produce legislation that limits access to guns.
______________________________________________________________________________________

I never thought that I will ever say that but...." Gun Control is Completely Useless".

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's the END OF THE WORLD!! in 5 days.. what's do you have to lose...??? Grab a gun, go shoot up a school or mall.. (sick people)

Seriously, Christmas is a time when people suffer the most depression.. more suicides, more shootings, more thefts (as they see others with things they can't afford) and so on.

Christmas is not Merry for everyone. ;)

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
It's the END OF THE WORLD!! in 5 days.. what's do you have to lose...??? Grab a gun, go shoot up a school or mall.. (sick people)

Seriously, Christmas is a time when people suffer the most depression.. more suicides, more shootings, more thefts (as they see others with things they can't afford) and so on.

Christmas is not Merry for everyone. ;)
Christmas is not Merry for everyone.

Don't shoot anyone, see you at St.Peters (21-st.) and Merry Christmas BOOMer .'smile'

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
People don't get it in many cases, mass killers are not like Santa where they appear once a
year to shoot their victims. We have these people in our midst all year round they are self
described victims of the society they live in.
You and I would look to retraining for starting a business, these folks cannot cope with any
change and they become their self contained view of the world. We, society enjoy saving
money and putting mentally ill people on the street to fend for themselves.
Some are criminals and many are seriously ill with no supervision and no direction. They
would gain access to guns regardless of how many rules we have. The answer is to begin
to address the issues in society that lead to the triggers of these events and we must ensure
public safety by admitting the mentally ill into an institution, the ones who pose a threat of
violence.
We blame guns and someones mother and we ignore the ills of the society because we don't
want to invest in a safe society. Much easier to pass a gun law that solve the real problem.
No I do not have a gun and I don't advocate for excessive gun control either. I would rather
attempt do deal with the problems. Think about it, how many people could the Canadian
Government have helped with all the money spent on failed gun control legislation.