Hillary Clinton faints, falls, suffers concussion; official cites stomach virus

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hillary Clinton faints, falls, suffers concussion; official cites stomach virus

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fainted and hit her head, resulting in a concussion, the State Department said Saturday.

The agency also said Clinton is recovering at home but did not say when the incident occurred. She purportedly fainted at State Department headquarters in Washington.

Philippe Reines, the deputy assistant secretary of state, said Clinton was suffering from a stomach virus, became dehydrated and fainted.

He also said she will continue to be monitored regularly by her doctors who have recommended she work from home next week.

“She is looking forward to being back in the office soon," Reines said.

Clinton has said she will leave her post in January and wants to rest following a grueling work schedule.

Read more: Hillary Clinton faints, falls, suffers concussion; official cites stomach virus | Fox News

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That flu virus is going around Calgary too.. it's really, really bad. Many people are off work because of it.. including me, the doctor wrote me off for the week.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
That woman has aged twenty years in the past three years. Secretary of state is a hell of a job
for a person who cares.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That woman has aged twenty years in the past three years. Secretary of state is a hell of a job
for a person who cares.

So true, and think she would have made a better President than Obama.. and a better circle of friends to support her.

Not to mention, her husband cheated on her in the public eye, billions of people know.. that must be very stressful for a women.. she is very strong in her convictions, and extremely forgiving.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
HELP, I’VE FALLEN AND I CAN’T TESTIFY ABOUT BENGHAZI! “I can only think of 2 reasons why her people would let us hear this story that she fainted, addled her pate, and can’t face up to Congress on Benghazi: 1. She’s not going to run for President, or 2. What she would have to say about Benghazi is more damaging than this effort to avoid testifying.”

Instapundit » Blog Archive » HELP, I’VE FALLEN AND I CAN’T TESTIFY ABOUT BENGHAZI! “I can only think of 2 reasons why her people…