Bieber given Diamond Jubilee Medal by Stephen Harper

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I ain't even mad but...*gag*

Twitter explodes over pop icon's wardrobe choice

Our Prime Minister is a Belieber.
Prime Minister Stephen Harper met with 18-year-old pop singer Justin Bieber Friday in Ottawa, just ahead of the performer's concert, to present him with a Diamond Jubilee medal.

The medal was created this year to mark the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II's accession to the throne.

Stratford, Ont., native Bieber is one of 60,000 Canadians to receive the medal, which the Governor General's website says is to honour "significant contributions and achievements by Canadians."

more

Justin Bieber given Diamond Jubilee Medal by Stephen Harper | Canada | News | Toronto Sun

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Belieber must be auditioning for the remake of Green Acres ..

More like Gomer Pyle

Belieber must be auditioning for the remake of Green Acres ..

Hey BOOMer
If you want to play this negative ratings game I am up to it.
I would rather not play this game but since I have lived in Calgary I can see why you have to do this since intelligence seems to elude you.
Party on

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'm kind of mad. This idiot needs to grow up(he's an adult now for crying out loud!), and should realize that his teeny-bopper fans probably aren't going to be watching him get an award from the Prime Minister! I think he was disrespectful to be honest. Grow up, Bieber!:roll:

The sooner he goes away, the better.

Hey BOOMer
If you want to play this negative ratings game I am up to it.
I would rather not play this game but since I have lived in Calgary I can see why you have to do this since intelligence seems to elude you.
Party on

What are you talking about? He hasn't given you any negative ratings in this thread.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Its a rare day that I feel sorry for Harper. That must have been really awkward and annoying for him.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Hard to believe Bieber is Canadian

Don't be spreading that around, eh. Maybe a few people still don't know.:roll:

I'm kind of mad. This idiot needs to grow up(he's an adult now for crying out loud!), and should realize that his teeny-bopper fans probably aren't going to be watching him get an award from the Prime Minister! I think he was disrespectful to be honest. Grow up, Bieber!:roll:

Yah but anything that might embarrass Her Harpo sort of makes my day a little brighter.:lol:

'Sides, "Harper" and "disrespectful" sort of go together.

Just MO.