Teacher charged with raping two underage students

Locutus
while having an affair with another teacher

A newlywed teacher has been charged with rape after allegedly having underage sex with two of her students – while also carrying on an affair with another teacher.

Stephanie Fletcher allegedly had sexual contact with her two victims during class breaks, study periods and in the school parking lot.

The 28-year-old is alleged to have sent the students, both aged 16, naked photos of herself and often performed oral sex on them when they met up in deserted classrooms.

One of the teens told police that the biology teacher told him ‘we could do something’ every time he got a question right during private tutoring.

Both teens told investigators the sexual relationship began after the 28-year-old began texting them. She sent topless photos and naked photos before the relationships turned sexual.

Fletcher, who was married in 2010, was also said to be involved with another teacher while carrying on the illegal affairs with two of her students at Walton High School in New York State.

According to police statements from the two teenagers Fletcher offered to help tutor them privately after school.

more

Stephanie Fletcher: Newlywed teacher charged with raping two underage students 'during affair with teacher' | Mail Online

damngrumpy
+1
Wow what an incentive program to get ones homework right, no I do not think this is a joke.
We see more and more of this kind of activity. I wonder how long it went on before the
Internet came along.

karrie
One of my acquaintances lost his wife to one of her students shortly after they married too, when the student knocked her up. I was actually waiting to see if the story was out of Sask.

taxslave
We never had teachers like that when I was in school. Far as I know anyway.

Cliffy
+2
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

I guess you didn't make the grade.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I guess you didn't make the grade.

Apparently. Never needed tutoring either. OTH I don't recall more than 2 teachers that would excite teenage boys.

Cliffy

Apparently. Never needed tutoring either. OTH I don't recall more than 2 teachers that would excite teenage boys.

I only remember one - Ms. French... Hubba hubba hubba!

Nuggler
+1

We, sorry, I, lived in the days of older, spinster, school teachers.

The married ones--well, lets just say one was glad someone else got them.

Couple of hotties in high school, but neither of them tried to rape me, or perform oral sex on me. ......................dang!!

Folks tell me times have changed.

Yah think ?

CanIrish
wow... things sure have changed since I was in school..

shadowshiv
+2
It's weird. If it's a female teacher that does the deed, then it seems like the public backlash is far less than had a male teacher done the exact same thing to female students(or even male students). Why? It's despicable behaviour no matter the gender of the teacher.