Cenotaph defaced

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Those pesky Joos.........

Every time someone write zionist you see Jews and respond with joos. You got an agenda sleepy. Western/zionist journalism has published millions of false stories aimed at demonizing Islam. If you don't have guts enough to use the proper word then your comment deserves the gutter.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
When there was vandals in my graduation year, our Principal held an assembly and threatened to cancel all grad celebrations until the vandalism was fixed or the vandals turned themselves in. 200 innocent grads showed up and cleaned the vandalism, then they were so mad that no one dared pulled another stunt in fear of being lynched.

I would like to see similar tactics used here.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
First of all for someone in authority to threaten punishment of all for the offences of a few is
an ***hole. Why should the whole student population clean it up? Wait a weak because most
of these idiots brag about what they did and they get caught.
I appreciate the fact the kids came out to clean it up but not in the face of threats should they
have to do it.
We pride ourselves of a just society then we use threats and punishments by authority figures
to solve our problems which promotes the ideology of what bullying is about Some little punk
does this and then some older punk uses threats on innocent people to solve the problem?
What a wonderful world we live in eh?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Every time someone write zionist you see Jews and respond with joos. You got an agenda sleepy. Western/zionist journalism has published millions of false stories aimed at demonizing Islam. If you don't have guts enough to use the proper word then your comment deserves the gutter.

Islams most ardent supporters do a fine job of demonizing their religion without any outside help

First of all for someone in authority to threaten punishment of all for the offences of a few is
an ***hole. Why should the whole student population clean it up? Wait a weak because most
of these idiots brag about what they did and they get caught.
I appreciate the fact the kids came out to clean it up but not in the face of threats should they
have to do it.
We pride ourselves of a just society then we use threats and punishments by authority figures
to solve our problems which promotes the ideology of what bullying is about Some little punk
does this and then some older punk uses threats on innocent people to solve the problem?
What a wonderful world we live in eh?

Welcome to our education system.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Kids....someody nailed it. I wonder if kids would do something so stupid just to rile up more hatred or "as a joke"?

What if...what if, it was reverse Jihology? Penn and Tellerish Miss Direction. Evil doers acting all mixed-up, misunderstood, troublesome teenager-like? I mean, like brilliant.

Where is your God now?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Looks like some kid's writing to me... couldn't be real extremist Muslims, they don't typically graffiti things, they just blow them up. Probably the same kind of idiots who put swastikas on synagogues just to pizz the public off and get in the news.

Whoever did it is also right handed.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Looks like some kid's writing to me... couldn't be real extremist Muslims, they don't typically graffiti things, they just blow them up. Probably the same kind of idiots who put swastikas on synagogues just to pizz the public off and get in the news.

Whoever did it is also right handed.
Oh come on Prax, looks like Al Qaeda to me.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Say whoever did this was caught.
The we would find out

1 - if it was a bunch of kids

2 - if it was some Muslims

3 - if it was some other hate group

4- If it was bunch of/or a single drunken idiot(s)

And everyone is possible.

Same as jumping to conclusions.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Say whoever did this was caught.
The we would find out

1 - if it was a bunch of kids

2 - if it was some Muslims

3 - if it was some other hate group

4- If it was bunch of/or a single drunken idiot(s)

And everyone is possible.

Same as jumping to conclusions.

Writing is too neat for a drunk.