Potty-Training Toddler Pees in Front Yard…Mother Gets Fined $2,500 for Public Urinati

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Potty-Training Toddler Pees in Front Yard…Mother Gets Fined $2,500 for Public Urination

Oklahoma 3-Year-Old Pees in Front Yard Earning Family a $2,500 Ticket | Video | TheBlaze.com

An Oklahoma toddler being potty trained knew better than to go in his Pull-Up. But after he pulled down his pants and went in the front yard of his home, he earned his family a couple thousand dollar fine.

According to KCTV 5, a police officer witnessed the incident and wrote Ashley Warden, the 3-year-old boy’s mother, a $2,500 ticket for public urination.

“Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside, I guess, and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination,” Warden said to KCTV 5.

Warden said she plans on fighting the ticket in court.

Jennifer Warden, Dillan’s grandmother, said she is “disappointed that the officer thinks this is what he needs to do with my tax dollars by sitting and harassing our family.”

“For $2,500 we should be able to pee all over our whole yard,” Jennifer Warden said laughing in the interview.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
How does any adult look at that situation and not laugh? For crying out loud, maybe the officer needs to be out patrolling at the local daycare centre, it could be like a gold mine.

I hope the judge has a good laugh over it.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'd take that to court for sure. My son used to pee in public all the time when he was potty training. That's human life. We pee.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Clearly this Officer was born as an adult and has not had nor has any understanding of children.

The good thing though is- This will follow him with jokes, puns and other more creative ways to show him for being such a dumba/ss

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Clearly this Officer was born as an adult and has not had nor has any understanding of children.

The good thing though is- This will follow him with jokes, puns and other more creative ways to show him for being such a dumba/ss

I foresee a lot of neighbours pissing on his front stoop

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Absolute insanity. I would not only take this to court I would file a complaint with his boss and invite as much media as I could to publish his name and picture. The guy is a douchebag, probably a power-tripper and shouldn't be allowed to be a crossing guard let alone a cop.

Of course if he actually did it to me.....:violent1:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I hope there is a statute of limitations or I'd go broke if just the past 5 years were tallied.

lol... I didn't want to point out that the men in our family tend to go wherever they feel like for fear of sounding a bit, uhm, redneckish, but generally speaking (while never in the front yard), the guys don't need to stop what they're doing outside to go find a toilet. Behind the garage generally suffices.