Savile - 'The Tip of the Iceberg'

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
BBC Bottles It

Saturday, 03 November 2012 11:52

For hours last night it was circulating that BBC current affairs programme Newsnight was going to name a senior Conservative Party figure as a paedophile connected to the abuse at North Wales children's homes in the 1970s and 1980s, but in the end they covered the story without naming the name.
http://www.davi****e.com/images/stories/question_mark_saville.jpg​
The man told Channel 4 News that he would sue the BBC if they named him and it seems the BBC lawyers folded under that pressure.
Newsnight claims 'leading Tory from Thatcher years was part of paedophile ring who raped boys at Welsh children's home'... but BBC sparks new fury by failing to NAME 'shadowy' politician

http://www.davi****e.com/images/stories/jimmy-savile-thatcher-nspcc.jpg​
Paedophile and necrophiliac 'entertainer' Jimmy Savile ironically promotes the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) with his close friend, then Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher. The so far unnamed 'shadowy political figure' was involved in the Thatcher era.
Read more: Newsnight claims 'leading Tory from Thatcher years was part of paedophile ring
So what were YOU doing, William Hague?

http://www.davi****e.com/images/stories/November20120/hague.png​
This is William Hague, the current British Foreign Secretary and First Secretary of State, and supporter of the mass murder of children and other innocent civilians by NATO bombing in Libya and by NATO-US-British armed-and-trained 'rebels' in Syria. He'd also bomb kids in Iran if he thought he could get away with it.
Hague was the Secretary of State for Wales when he set up the pathetic excuse for an 'inquiry' into the abuse at the Welsh children's homes and he was leader of the Conservative Party when the 'inquiry' reported its 'findings' (cover-up).
When is he going to be questioned about what he knew with regard to the famous people, including members of his own party, named at the inquiry but not allowed to be made public because of a ban imposed by the very 'inquiry' that he set up?
'I wasn't told'? Bollocks.
The then leader of the Conservative Party did not know that senior members of the Conservative Party were being named by victims - and what about other leading Conservatives at the time like Peter Lilley and Michael Portillo? What did they know?
Come on, Mr Hague - come clean, tell the truth or be in the frame for a cover-up.
What a friggin' cesspit.
-------------------------------------------------------------​
Welsh children's homes in abuse shame (the background from 2000)

Jimmy Savile ... Doorway to the Cesspit

Saturday, 03 November 2012 11:50

What David Icke wrote on October 13th in a major exposure of establishment paedophilia.
http://www.davi****e.com/oi/extras/2012/october/14_001.jpg​
'The UK Guardian went so far as describing one of those named as 'A man who bears the same surname as a prominent Conservative supporter'. The report added that two witnesses had told the tribunal of a rich and powerful man who belonged to the alleged ring.
The now defunct Scallywag magazine named Lord McAlpine, a treasurer of the Conservative Party, and also Derek Laud, a leading 'mover and shaker' in Conservative administrations. Both were close friends of long-time Conservative Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, a close friend of Jimmy Savile. McAlpine and Laud denied the allegations.
I am not saying that Margaret Thatcher knew about Savile's background, only that his friendship with her reveals his connections into the Conservative Party at the highest levels.'
Read the whole article here
P.S: And before the Labour Party takes the high ground, that party is also awash with paedophiles, some of whom have operated at the highest levels, and the same with the Republicans and Democrats in the United States.
Then there are the 'Liberals' ...
http://www.davi****e.com/images/stories/November20120/13_smith2_g_540.jpg​
Read more ...
Paedophilia, Satanism and secret societies are the 'cement' that hold the one-party-state together.
The One-Party-State: Many masks, but one face.
Savile - 'The Tip of the Iceberg'

http://www.davi****e.com/images/stories/November2012/savile-heath-500x333.jpg​
'Savile’s BBC colleague David Icke, who went from respected broadcaster to laughing stock, was at the forefront of such claims in the Nineties when he named Savile and others as paedophiles.
Icke claimed Savile supplied children from Jersey’s infamous Haut de la Garenne care home to a senior British MP. Savile denied knowing the home, the scene of a police investigation in 2008 that uncovered widespread child abuse. He lied. There is pictorial evidence of him there.'
I never met Jimmy Savile at the BBC, but I was told all about his paedophilia and necrophilia by a royal insider in the 1990s. The senior 'British MP' that is mentioned here is former Prime Minister Edward Heath (seen above with Savile). I named Heath as a paedophile, Satanist and serial child killer in The Biggest Secret in 1998 - seven years before he died.
Read more: Savile 'the tip of the iceberg'
So what is going on? It's all in The Biggest Secret, first published amid the usual dismissal and ridicule in 1998, but who's laughing now?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So what is going on? It's all in The Biggest Secret, first published amid the usual dismissal and ridicule in 1998, but who's laughing now?
Me. I really loved the chapter on reptilian aliens controlling humanity.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
David Icke poisons another well of truth. Take Icke out of the above op and you've got a serious story and an open window into the sewer of celebrity on earth. You say you don't believe in aliens. The aliens laugh all the way to the orphanages.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
How does this relate to chem-trails?

Some people feel they cause allergies. Maybe some folks are just allergic to the opposite sex (of course we know all pedophiles are gay). Fortunately, Todd Akin found the cure. You just have to suck on lactating t it. Todd's a very smart man.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Savile guided Prince Charles in choice of top aide

Monday, 05 November 2012 11:48

Any credible police investigation into the paedophilia of Jimmy Savile and his supplying of children to the rich and famous MUST knock on the door of Buckingham Palace given the extraordinary closeness of the professional child sex pimp and the highest levels of the royal family. If it doesn't - it's a cover up.

Senior Politician Rapist To Be Named By Victim

Monday, 05 November 2012 11:15

'The sex abuse victim filmed by the BBC as part of an investigation into a paedophile at the heart of government will name the senior Conservative to police.

Steven Messham will tell Scotland Yard this week that one of his abusers was a key member of the Tory Party. He was contacted by detectives yesterday following a Newsnight report into allegations of an elite child sex ring that preyed on youngsters at a North Wales care home.
The highly respected politician, who enjoyed close ties to Margaret Thatcher’s government, was not named in the programme because of legal constraints.'
Read more: Senior Politician Rapist To Be Named By Victim
Jimmy Savile's Vile 'Sex Party' Invite to Status Quo Rockers

Mr Rossi has now revealed that his band's exciting TV debut was marred when the disgraced presenter, who has now been exposed as one of the UK's most prolific abusers, approached him with the sordid invite.
The rocker, who was just 18 at the time, told the Mirror that as he and his bandmates prepared to play their hit single Pictures of Matchstick Men he was left revolted by Savile's sleazy offer.
The paedophile proposed that Mr Rossi "Come here later on because there's going to be something. Come and see me tarts, some f****** tarts we have got in.`'
Read more ...
--------------------------------------------------​
Savile’s Travels: How Sir Jimmy Was Fingered as Peter Sutcliffe’s Accomplice

It’s not that big of a stretch, and you’d have to be in avoidance mode not to look into it.

'There seemed to be a unnatural synergy between them, a correlation that appears to have escaped the authorities and the media, until now.
It’s known that Broadmoor’s esteemed patron, Sir Jimmy Savile, had befriended one Peter Sutcliffe, known as “The Yorkshire Ripper”, who was moved to the secure mental hospital in London following his mass murdering spree.'
Read more ...

'Even more encouraging this week, has been the mainstream media’s increased interest into the research and past statements of independent activists like David Icke, himself a former BBC colleague of the prolific criminal child abuser Sir Jimmy Savile. Express writer Sonia Poulton explains in her excellent piece on Oct 28th ... What Poulton has rightly pointed out here, is that David Icke was absolutely right about Jimmy Savile all those years ago – and like so many other eyewitness testimonies and police statements made by victims, it was ignored by authorities and establishment media.'
Read more ...

Me. I really loved the chapter on reptilian aliens controlling humanity.

Davids pieces on reptilians make up less than 1% of what he has said over the years and yet that is all you managed to grasped hold of........typical

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot
believe it exists"

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
There's no way the lid will be torn off the satanic paedophilic crust of the west. The abuse of children is the binding crime of the high and mighty. Contemplate the vile practices of the catholic hierarchy and their affiliates over the last sixteen centuries and understand that nothing will change until everything changes. The BBC will be razed to the ground and no quarter given long before any blue bloods face the common mans justice, it was always so.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Davids pieces on reptilians make up less than 1% of what he has said over the years and yet that is all you managed to grasped hold of........typical
That is but the tip of the idiotic iceberg that is Icke. That idiotic iceberg removes any and all credibility.

Sorry dude, he was he is.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
That is but the tip of the idiotic iceberg that is Icke. That idiotic iceberg removes any and all credibility.

Sorry dude, he was he is.
if you let it

There's no way the lid will be torn off the satanic paedophilic crust of the west. The abuse of children is the binding crime of the high and mighty. Contemplate the vile practices of the catholic hierarchy and their affiliates over the last sixteen centuries and understand that nothing will change until everything changes. The BBC will be razed to the ground and no quarter given long before any blue bloods face the common mans justice, it was always so.
sad but possibly true db, altho, more and more people are waking up to what has been going on

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
if you let it
Let it?

Anything factual he may have stumbled on, is lost in the conspiracy nonsense.

It's not that he just thinks reptilian aliens control humanity or the there have been mere unproven allegations made, but that he ties them all together as one big scary alien conspiracy.

He's the nutters, nutter.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
But the more 'scandalous' it is, the better the ratings. Isn't that what's really important?
Sarcasm noted...

Unfortunately, as this thread clearly highlights, some people can't differentiate between fact and hype.

Thankfully Messham is a big man and capable of acknowledging his error.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Sarcasm noted...

Sarcasm is to me as oxygen is to most humans, lol.

Unfortunately, as this thread clearly highlights, some people can't differentiate between fact and hype.

Thankfully Messham is a big man and capable of acknowledging his error.
I can understand a victim, it's certainly forgivable for him. It's not so forgivable for the BBC, they're supposed to be impartial investigators. I absolutely fully support the rights of the press, I think we all benefit by it, but I also hold them to a much higher standard as well.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's not so forgivable for the BBC, they're supposed to be impartial investigators.
The BBC has long since given up the ghost when it comes to responsible journalism.

I absolutely fully support the rights of the press, I think we all benefit by it, but I also hold them to a much higher standard as well.
I concur.