Laffing Yob ain't laffing no more

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Guy arrested for putting girlfriend's cat in dryer and anonymously posts video on Youtube. Breaks down crying when judge reveals his identity, so that everyone can hate him

Laughing yob who shut terrified cat in a tumble dryer and put it through three spin cycles for sick video facing jail

• Allan Staughton trapped a cat in the tumble dryer for 12 seconds
  • Princess the cat suffered a broken tooth, a tongue injury and was left traumatised by the vicious prank
  • RSPCA launched a man hunt for the 23-year-old and have asked judges to place a ban on him keeping pets

more

Laughing yob who shut terrified cat in a tumble dryer and put it through three spin cycles for sick video facing jail | Mail Online

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Allan Staughton. You mean the idiot's name is Allan Staughton? I agree Allan Staughton's name should be put out there as much as possible. Name & shame, he deserves it. Frigging tool.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Magistrates heard Staughton had been dumped by his lover of four-and-a-half years and thrown out of their home following the cruel stunt.
That's a shame now he is known because he might have a wee bit of trouble finding a new girlfriend....he might become someone's girlfriend soon but he won't be getting one anytime in the future.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Allan Staughton. You mean the idiot's name is Allan Staughton? I agree Allan Staughton's name should be put out there as much as possible. Name & shame, he deserves it. Frigging tool.

Looks pretty normal, doesn't he, SLM..........yet it is freaks of nature like this creep who could very well have it in them to cut someone's head off down the road.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
That's a shame now he is known because he might have a wee bit of trouble finding a new girlfriend....he might become someone's girlfriend soon but he won't be getting one anytime in the future.

He'll have limited opportunity to breed that way, which I would say is big plus for the rest of us.

Looks pretty normal, doesn't he, SLM..........yet it is freaks of nature like this creep who could very well have it in them to cut someone's head off down the road.

Without a chainsaw too I'll bet.;)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
But, but if they put him in jail a village will be missing its idiot.
This guy deserves every thing he gets and more.