- Woman who claims she was abused by Jimmy Savile says she saw Gary Glitter having sex with an underage girl in the presenter's dressing room
- Karin Ward appears in the documentary 'Exposure: The Other Side Of Jimmy Savile', which airs on ITV tonight
- Claims come after footage of Glitter performing on Jim'll Fix It in 1991 emerged online
Gary Glitter raped a girl of 13 in Sir Jimmy Savile’s BBC dressing room, it was claimed last night.
The attack in the 1970s allegedly took place as Savile was himself groping a 14-year-old in the same room.
A third star – a household-name entertainer who still performs – was also abusing a schoolgirl, according to the claims.
They were made by Karin Ward, a former pupil of the Surrey school where Savile is accused of preying on under-age girls.
She waived her anonymity to tell an ITV documentary screened last night how the Jim’ll Fix It star was in cahoots with pop paedophile Glitter.
Her devastating story was aired as:
- The BBC faced fresh claims it hushed up Savile’s abuse.
- Newsnight was plunged into a row over why it failed to pass allegations to police.
- More women came forward to tell how Savile molested them as teenagers.
- It was claimed the star abused girls as young as nine at Jersey’s notorious Haut de la Garenne children’s home.
Jimmy Savile documentary: Gary Glitter 'raped girl, 13, in star's BBC dressing room' | Mail Online
Sir Jimmy Savile a paedophile according to new TV documentary - Mirror Online