Omar Khadr repatriated to Canada

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Guantanamo prisoner Omar Khadr, the Toronto-born detainee whose decade-long case has bitterly divided Canadians, is on his way home to serve the remainder of his sentence.

The Toronto Star has learned that the 26-year-old prisoner was flown off the U.S. Naval base on Cuba’s southeast shore and expected to arrive in Canada early Saturday morning.

Guantanamo officials notified Khadr of his transfer Wednesday, assuring him he would be repatriated by the end of the weekend, a Pentagon source said.

Just where Khadr will be incarcerated – or where the U.S. military flight will land – continues to be a closely guarded secret.

more

Omar Khadr repatriated to Canada - thestar.com

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Bear, boomer & goober, are all going to be so happy its finally our turn to torture the poor soul.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Bear, boomer & goober, are all going to be so happy its finally our turn to torture the poor soul.

They'll be jealous. If this punk stays at his grammas' house, it's Midland and Eglinton, a block from me. I'll have the J. Peterman Reality Tour-type Khadr Bus set up.

Free snickers and a rock with each ticket. Bring the whole family.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
the poor soul.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
With you around the population on this forum wont be going up that's for sure.lol
I've seen this claim before. It's always proven false.

That aside, your logic dictates that the following...

Is the appropriate course of action.

I'm sure you don't see the logical fail in that, nor will a couple other trolls around here, but most of the membership will.

You set out your rules, and fail to live up to them. EAO has the same problem.

Congratulations, you have added evidence to support my observations, lol.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
We are all better off, Bear, if he can be rehabillitated. :smile:
I usually agree with this sentiment.

I'm a firm believer in rehabilitation, diversion, and restorative justice.

There's no evidence that supports the notion Omar is a candidate for that.

Do you realy think this guy would give up his 57 virgins?????;-)
I heard it was 72.

That mistake is what likely garnered you that neg. Either that or some hypocritical liar is abusing the rep system in a fit of anger again.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They'll be jealous. If this punk stays at his grammas' house, it's Midland and Eglinton, a block from me. I'll have the J. Peterman Reality Tour-type Khadr Bus set up.

Free snickers and a rock with each ticket. Bring the whole family.

Got a special on 0-0-36 fertilizer? How about remote controls?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Its a shame I lower myself to there standards I know. lol
Their, not 'there'.

And we are already aware of your flawed logic. Not that you had higher standards at any point.

Your posts are littered with ignorance, almost from day one.