Onions on McDonald's burger send man into a "McFury"

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
McFury...pffft

McDouche

A Gresham man was arrested Sunday afternoon after allegedly throwing soda in a McDonald's manager's face and smashing a cash register after a dispute over onions on his quarter pounder burger.

Gresham Police called it "McFury."

Police arrested Jayme John Leon, 50, for first-degree criminal mischief, second-degree disorderly conduct, and harassment.

McMore:

Onions on McDonald's burger send Gresham man into a "McFury," Gresham police say | OregonLive.com

Burger King to sue

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I can't imagine anyone getting that emotional over a damned McDonald's hamburger

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's simple: you pay diddly squat at McD's, so you get something appropriate.

You know I find a real difference between Canadian and Americans..

1. Americans expect service and expect what they order to be, well what they ordered..

1. Canadian's take it basically in the ass, what ever is handed to them will do

2. Americans want to pay the least cost for all items..

2. Canadian pay on average 40% more than Americans on all Goods and Services, and basically take it in the Ass..

Such a nice polite folk, those Canadian are.. lol :lol:

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
You know I find a real difference between Canadian and Americans.

1. Americans expect service and expect what they order to be, well what they ordered..

1. Canadian's take it basically in the ass, what ever is handed to them will do

2. Americans want to pay the least cost for all items..

2. Canadian pay on average 40% more than Americans on all Goods and Services, and basically take it in the Ass..
Generally speaking, you may be right. Not all Canadians are the same, nor are all Americans, though. So all you're doing is basically regurgitating a stereotype.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The difference isn't in expectation, the difference is reaction. lack of power trips or rage outs doesn't mean Canadians take anything. We choose our establishments accordingly, and typically will pay more for proper service, and so that the person serving us is being paid a decent wage instead of relying solely on our tips to feed their family.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The difference isn't in expectation, the difference is reaction. lack of power trips or rage outs doesn't mean Canadians take anything. We choose our establishments accordingly, and typically will pay more for proper service, and so that the person serving us is being paid a decent wage instead of relying solely on our tips to feed their family.

..or a different way to look at it.. in Canada, well Alberta there are so many jobs, most people don't really care about their work performance, it's just a pay check at the end of the week.

In the USA, many of these jobs in fast food industry are filled by illegals, who need the job and send back money to their families.

You will put up with a lot if you have family back home in a 3rd world nation that rely on your income.

[youtube]7YuUT8w8ZVo[/youtube]

Here is your point Karrie.. I think they need to have a $9.75hr minimum wage in the USA.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
..or a different way to look at it.. in Canada, well Alberta there are so many jobs, most people don't really care about their work performance, it's just a pay check at the end of the week.

In the USA, many of these jobs in fast food industry are filled by illegals, who need the job and send back money to their families.

You will put up with a lot if you have family back home in a 3rd world nation that rely on your income.

[youtube]7YuUT8w8ZVo[/youtube]

Here is your point Karrie.. I think they need to have a $9.75hr minimum wage in the USA.

I need to figure out how people tell by looking at someone, the status of their immigration papers. Interesting vid and all, but that's the looming question I took away from it.... how do you SEE someone's immigration status?