Seminole Streaker........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
All the boys have already seen that stuff, and the girls will, eventually, be able to see one pretty much anytime they want. ;)

I don't think we're talking about the same age bracket here. LOL!;)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Probably not.

What's the big deal, really? You got one guy zipping through in his birthday suit, it's dark, it's probably cold, lol. No real harm done.

It's a cheeky thing to do.

It's no skin off my back(side).;) However, there is always one person that says "What about the children?!?" in cases like this.;)

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It's no skin off my back(side).;) However, there is always one person that says "What about the children?!?" in cases like this.;)

What little kid have you ever known that wouldn't laugh at something like this?

Some people are just really up tight and they're looking for an "excuse" to air their displeasure.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

Some people are just really up tight and they're looking for an "excuse" to air their displeasure.

Of course there are. They are called fuddy-duddies.;)

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands

Kids love being naked too. I remember always wanting to swim naked when I was young and being disappointed at being told to put my swimming suit on. I'm still like that to this day, only the disappointment has been replaced with a social wariness; there are some situations where it is best not to get naked even if it is legal.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Kids love being naked too. I remember always wanting to swim naked when I was young and being disappointed at being told to put my swimming suit on. I'm still like that to this day, only the disappointment has been replaced with a social wariness; there are some situations where it is best not to get naked even if it is legal.

My son would completely strip the moment he got home when he was two/three, lol.

If this guy had been walking up to small children and flashing them, I'd be saying "arrest him". It's all about the intent. Some guy running full tilt whilst doing the Full Monty across a football field does not classify as a 'sexual situation' but I guess some people just equate all nudity with sexual situations. And they'd be the prudes, IMO.