How will you be paying your bar tab?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
If you break into a car, steal a credit card and use it to pay a tab at the bar, try to make sure that card does not belong to the bartender

A homeless man was arrested late Monday after police say he tried to pay for a beer with a stolen credit card that happened to belong to his bartender.
Miami Beach police say David Weber’s first mistake was breaking into a car in a parking garage Monday night in order to quench an insatiable thirst for beer with the help of someone else’s credit card.

But, police said, his second, and by far more critical, mistake was walking into The Clevelander just before midnight and giving the card to a bartender — who noticed that he’d just been handed his own credit card.

After the initial shock wore off, the bartender had security call police, who charged Weber with credit card fraud and theft.

more

Miami Beach police: Man tries to buy beer with card stolen from the bartender - Miami Beach - MiamiHerald.com

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
If you break into a car, steal a credit card and use it to pay a tab at the bar, try to make sure that card does not belong to the bartender

A homeless man was arrested late Monday after police say he tried to pay for a beer with a stolen credit card that happened to belong to his bartender.
Miami Beach police say David Weber’s first mistake was breaking into a car in a parking garage Monday night in order to quench an insatiable thirst for beer with the help of someone else’s credit card.

But, police said, his second, and by far more critical, mistake was walking into The Clevelander just before midnight and giving the card to a bartender — who noticed that he’d just been handed his own credit card.

After the initial shock wore off, the bartender had security call police, who charged Weber with credit card fraud and theft.

more

Miami Beach police: Man tries to buy beer with card stolen from the bartender - Miami Beach - MiamiHerald.com

I'm surprised he didn't end up getting a good tolchukking!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
It is, I agree. Although I've known some people that can't sit through it, because it's "too disturbing". Completely missing the point, lol.

Wow! I don't find it disturbing at all.

One movie of his that I dislike is Eyes Wide Shut. Boooooring!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Don't. It sucks.

Oh I won't. Kubrick was a great film maker, but he had hits and misses as far as I was concerned. Clockwork Orange was brilliant, 2001 was a masterpiece. Eyes Wide Shut or even The Shining, not stellar. (I'm more of a Stephen King traditionalist when it comes to The Shining).