Human torso found in suitcase floating in Lake Ontario

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Police can’t say whether a suitcase containing a human torso discovered in Lake Ontario Wednesday could be connected to the multiple body parts discovered in the death of Guang Hua Liu.

The suitcase was found floating in the water near Bluffer’s Park, but homicide Det. Leslie Dunkley said it’s not even known whether the torso belonged to a man or woman, let alone if it could be connected to Liu’s death.

“We have been in touch with Peel Regional Police and, until we get the results of the post-mortem investigation, we can’t determine at this time if it’s one and the same,” Dunkley said.

Two boaters discovered the suitcase Wednesday morning and took it to shore. At 11:21 a.m., police responded to a call that human remains had been found. Police arrived at the scene, inspected the findings and confirmed the contents of the suitcase were human remains; the homicide squad arrived shortly after.

Police conducted a thorough search of the area but discovered no other remains.

Human torso found in suitcase floating in Lake Ontario - thestar.com

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
WTF!?! I feel like I need to be keeping some kind of a chart of what body parts are found where.

The man in Montreal, the woman in Toronto, and there was another one in Niagra last week or so. Do we even know if all their body parts are accounted for?

There are some massively sick fuks in the world!

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Seem,s every day now you hear about someone opening up on innocent folks or
body parts found,people beheaded and dismembered.

Society is going to hell in a handbasket and the environment is the top concern.
Priorities I guess.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Seem,s every day now you hear about someone opening up on innocent folks or
body parts found,people beheaded and dismembered.

Society is going to hell in a handbasket and the environment is the top concern.
Priorities I guess.
Why is society going to hell in a handbasket? And what would happen to societies when environments take a dive into the flusher?
The whole package should be a priority.

Anyway, there are some pretty twisted people around, alright.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Why is society going to hell in a handbasket? And what would happen to societies when environments take a dive into the flusher?
The whole package should be a priority.

Anyway, there are some pretty twisted people around, alright.

When the old timers over 60 that I work with say they will now start avoiding places like the Edmonton mall or anywhere crowds gather then I'll say yes,society is going to hell.

It was on the news this morning at 6:00 am this morning but it seems the PQ win got more attention then the killing did.

I expect we will see lots more of this.

Priority 1 should be treating mental illness as a disease,maybe then the people who are screwed up wont be so scared to go ask for help before they lose it.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
When the old timers over 60 that I work with say they will now start avoiding places like the Edmonton mall or anywhere crowds gather then I'll say yes,society is going to hell.
A few antisocial seniors are a sign of society going down the chute? lol

It was on the news this morning at 6:00 am this morning but it seems the PQ win got more attention then the killing did.
Lamestream media being what it is .... When that shuttle blew up shortly after take off there were 7 people killed in it. The same day a plane went down with over 2 dozen people in it. The shuttle incident was front, 2nd page, and 3rd page news. The plane got a little paragraph about page 5. Lamestream media doesn't change. Sensationalism is the norm.

I expect we will see lots more of this.
I have no doubt.

Priority 1 should be treating mental illness as a disease,maybe then the people who are screwed up wont be so scared to go ask for help before they lose it.
Ah, the planet should drop everything just to nurse a few. I see.

lol You don't believe global warming is occurring but you believe the fate of humanity hinges on part of a body in a suitcase. How interesting.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
A few antisocial seniors are a sign of society going down the chute? lol

Lamestream media being what it is .... When that shuttle blew up shortly after take off there were 7 people killed in it. The same day a plane went down with over 2 dozen people in it. The shuttle incident was front, 2nd page, and 3rd page news. The plane got a little paragraph about page 5. Lamestream media doesn't change. Sensationalism is the norm.

I have no doubt.

Ah, the planet should drop everything just to nurse a few. I see.

lol You don't believe global warming is occurring but you believe the fate of humanity hinges on part of a body in a suitcase. How interesting.

They are not antisocial,they are experienced,you should try listening your elders sometime, they have much wisdom in which you could partake.
:)

I predict we will see more of this the next few years,we can come back and compare stats then ok?

One torso is just part of the trend you missed when I mentioned the beheadings and other shootings.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
That's good because that's not what I said.
A lot of the people that built this country are scared to leave their homes now,first it was muggings 20 years ago,then purse snatching,now it,s shooters targeting innocent peeps where ever crowds gather or they get a better kill ratio.

jjaycee98

Electoral Member
Jan 27, 2006
British Columbia
Another Day....Another Torso

This one in a Suitcase in Lake Ontario-badly decomposed-unable to tell Sex at this time.

Merged this one into a previous thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is becoming like some kind of an evil scavenger hunt for body parts.
What is really happening in this country? We have people with their heart
torn out a partially eaten on a bus. People found in suit cases, feet washing
up on shores on the west coast.
Somehow we must bring ourselves back to reality, and by the sound of it, it
won't be easy.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Tell someone who cares.
Yeah, it was pretty obvious when you started posting at CC that you didn't give a crap about the quality of threads here. I've met many other people who didn't give a fu'ck about anyone or anything else. So you're not nearly as special as you seem think you are.
You could allways hit the ignore button if my posts get you so riled up.
Riled up? More like amused.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The planet is covered with decomposing body parts. We're jumping to conclusions. It's the economy stupid. Have you shopped around for a funeral lately? I have left instructions to my heirs that I am to be left on the side of the road in several dark garbage bags.I'll be fracked if I'm paying my own frieght charges to get out of here.