Basketball hee-row 'faints' at his sentencing

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The bitch pounded and kicked the crap out of his 18 year-old girlfriend then goes all drama queen when he realizes he's gonna do real time for this cowardly shyte.

If you can stand the wee turk dood here for a bit:

Tony Farmer Attacks Girlfriend, Collapses In Court (Video) - YouTube

background:

Video: Top recruit Tony Farmer collapses after getting prison sentence - latimes.com

Tony Farmer video: Basketball top recruit from Garfield Heights collapses in Ohio court

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He's a cowardly piece of garbage, of course he's afraid of going to jail. Probably been told his whole life how above it all he is, I'm assuming because he's a 'top recruit'. Now he's facing being the bottom of the food chain. He must be scared sh1tless.

Good.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The best part was after he collapsed...

... and the judge said this...

"Wait a minute, I'm not finished yet..."

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
The bitch pounded and kicked the crap out of his 18 year-old girlfriend then goes all drama queen when he realizes he's gonna do real time for this cowardly shyte.

If you can stand the wee turk dood here for a bit:

Tony Farmer Attacks Girlfriend, Collapses In Court (Video) - YouTube

background:

Video: Top recruit Tony Farmer collapses after getting prison sentence - latimes.com

Tony Farmer video: Basketball top recruit from Garfield Heights collapses in Ohio court

I feel no sympathy at all for this douchebag, and I don't feel sorry for him either(unlike the Turk guy it seems, not sure why he feels bad for him at all). Seeing the video, it would have been even better had the idiot gotten NON-CONCURRENT sentences, that way he would have gotten a heck of a lot more than 3 years.

They made a good point though. Chris Brown (another douchebag) beat on Rianna and got NO jail time. Heck, he even had supporters backing him up and saying nasty stuff about the actual person that was abused. Give me a freaking break! Celebrity has it's perks, it seems. Sheesh!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
They made a good point though. Chris Brown (another douchebag) beat on Rianna and got NO jail time. Heck, he even had supporters backing him up and saying nasty stuff about the actual person that was abused. Give me a freaking break! Celebrity has it's perks, it seems. Sheesh!

That's because we seem to have a really effed up set of priorities with regards to who we look up to, generally speaking, in society.

In no way am I defending the idiot in the article but what can people expect as far as behaviour when we spend their formative years treating them like some kind of demi-god because they excel at a sport? That they'll grow up to be humble and with the right amount of humility?

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
That's because we seem to have a really effed up set of priorities with regards to who we look up to, generally speaking, in society.

In no way am I defending the idiot in the article but what can people expect as far as behaviour when we spend their formative years treating them like some kind of demi-god because they excel at a sport? That they'll grow up to be humble and with the right amount of humility?

Yup, and the 'roids don't help either.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yup, and the 'roids don't help either.

Well that certainly doesn't help with any rage issues.

Again, I am not excusing the P.O.S. in the article, he has to face the consequences of his actions, no question about it! But we're overall doing such a grave disservice to our kids, all our kids, when we give them everything on a silver platter, treating them like they are the best in the world, etc. Again going with the high school athlete scenario, how many stories have we heard for years about how they get pushed ahead without doing the work because they have 'value'? I mean, eventually someone is going to say no to these people and what kind of coping mechanism has been provided to them if they've never been said no to before? If they've never been taught, never learned how to handle it, what are the odds they may mishandle it when it does eventually happen?

I'm angry at the idiot in the article who thinks he can treat anybody the way he did. No one has the right to do that to another person. But it also frustrates me that there is a deeper issue here that never seems to get addressed.

Sorry for the mini diatribe. Lol.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

I have a feeling that he would have done the same thing regardless if he was revered or not, which doesn't say much for this idiot.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I have a feeling that he would have done the same thing regardless if he was revered or not, which doesn't say much for this idiot.

No one can ever know that, not for sure. But I can almost guarantee that constantly feeding someone's ego will result in them becoming selfish, self-absorbed individuals.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:study:.............Should go without saying: Never, ever, hit a woman. - unless she's trying to shoot, or stab you. All wagers are then off.

But she should be hit with just enough force to stop the threat to your person.

There, I said it.

Don't piss me off.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I imagine the lubrication of choice that they will use on him will be Brill-O Pads!