Woman takes husband to police station for annoying her

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
:lol:

Wisconsin woman takes husband to police for 'talking stupidly'

One woman made life a little easier for police Monday when she drove to the police station and turned her husband in for annoying her.

An officer was about to stop a black SUV near La Crosse and Seventh streets after noticing a burned out headlamp when the driver pulled into the parking lot outside the La Crosse police headquarters.

She told the officer she had picked up her husband, Johnnie Bolds, on Island Street and wanted to drop him off because he was "talking stupidly" and swearing.

Bolds, 53, was arrested on two outstanding warrants. His wife received a warning for the headlight.

Wisconsin woman takes husband to police for 'talking stupidly' - TwinCities.com

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
:lol:

Wisconsin woman takes husband to police for 'talking stupidly'

One woman made life a little easier for police Monday when she drove to the police station and turned her husband in for annoying her.

An officer was about to stop a black SUV near La Crosse and Seventh streets after noticing a burned out headlamp when the driver pulled into the parking lot outside the La Crosse police headquarters.

She told the officer she had picked up her husband, Johnnie Bolds, on Island Street and wanted to drop him off because he was "talking stupidly" and swearing.

Bolds, 53, was arrested on two outstanding warrants. His wife received a warning for the headlight.

Wisconsin woman takes husband to police for 'talking stupidly' - TwinCities.com

Holy crap! We can do that?!?

Husbands everywhere are doomed!8O

Lol.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well, I think it goes both ways. I think nagging is a misdemeanor under subsection 52.3B of the criminal code.

Lol. There is a lot of testosterone around these parts. It's just nice to see a little estrogen representation now and then. ;)

Lucky i'm not married lol

Neither am I. I've just not met anyone who's stupidity I want to commit to, lol.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit